• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

<< Tonights 3 Stars / 3 Goats >>

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syars
1-Danny B
2-Giroux/Voracek
3-JVR/Wellwood

Goats
Bryz- will you please close your damn legs!

its his stick. its always been his stick.. i was glad someone on the broadcast pointed it out too.. he flays out his stick when he drops down, which leaves the 5-hole open.. gotta keep the stick upright and on the ice.. thats like goalie 101

and i know, cause i've never played organized hockey in my life. haha

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get off my boy Bryz's back!

bryz kept them in it until the rest of the team woke up.. i'm not pissed at him at all.. if he plays like he did in the 2nd half of the game, in the first half, the flyers would've lost by 3 or 4 goals

it would be nice if they would come to play together a little more often though.. so far its only happened once in the playoffs haha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he would close his damn legs he would be getting shut out after shut out.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i disagree with the 2nd one being soft, he moved quick on a pretty good play got most of it, just squeaked through.

the third one, yeah, close them legs a little faster.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i disagree with the 2nd one being soft, he moved quick on a pretty good play got most of it, just squeaked through.

the third one, yeah, close them legs a little faster.

i didnt think the 2nd one was a bad save attempt.. he got over pretty good and all things considered it was kinda impressive that he got a piece of it

i do think bryz should just stay in his net though.. he's gettin kinda adventurous when it comes to playing the puck and you never know what's gunna happen

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i didnt think the 2nd one was a bad save attempt.. he got over pretty good and all things considered it was kinda impressive that he got a piece of it

i do think bryz should just stay in his net though.. he's gettin kinda adventurous when it comes to playing the puck and you never know what's gunna happen

on the other hand i would love if marty continues to play the puck. back in the day there was no goalie better at handling the puck, he is not the same guy anymore.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the other hand i would love if marty continues to play the puck. back in the day there was no goalie better at handling the puck, he is not the same guy anymore.

i sorta disagree, but agree at the same time haha

he made quite a few nice plays yesterday when it came to puck movement, and while the one that resulted in a goal was a risky pass, IMO that was more of a great play by gus than it was a mistake from marty.. that pass is frequently open, and it wasn't as dangerous as throwing it up the middle, he basically passed it to the 'open' man at the point and gus jumped the play

that being said, i'm not sure playing the puck really helps that much.. it definitely helps, but my roommate and i were talking about it, is the risk really worth the reward? i mean say you make a nice puck handling play 9 times out of 10, but that 1 ends up a goal.. is it really worth those 9 times to give up that 1 goal? how many times out of that 9 prevented a legitimate scoring chance or created one going the other way? my guess would be not many

its an advantage if you're flawless, but if it 'only works' 90% of the time, is it even worth it?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bryz
2. Wellwood

1. Offense
2. Defense

fanwagon

G for C
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Byrz - might have been his best game of the playoffs so far.

5. JVR, Wellwood at least showed up for a little - (but they still dont deserve 3 "star" status)

1. Everyone - Effort needs to jump in G3. Play like that, we're f'ed
2. Jagr
3. Lavi? Did he hold em back after the first goal? This team should floor it as much as possible.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my list above needs to be flip flopped for next game.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars - Talbot, I guess. Giroux gets a star for not being associated with the play in this game. And Rinaldo was exactly what we needed him to be.

Goats - Bryzgalov kind of fucked us over with that second goal. I didn't see the call on JVR that led to the PPG, but I assume it was either a really stupid penalty or a really bad call by the officials.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stars - Talbot, I guess. Giroux gets a star for not being associated with the play in this game. And Rinaldo was exactly what we needed him to be.

Goats - Bryzgalov kind of fucked us over with that second goal. I didn't see the call on JVR that led to the PPG, but I assume it was either a really stupid penalty or a really bad call by the officials.

it was a bad enough penalty to be the straw that broke the camels back.

trade jvr.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good season fellas.. we'll bring this back next year too, this was a great idea