• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tomsula New HC

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAMN

So pissed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers took the cheap way out. Im so pissed right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. :twitch:

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Tomsula a lot. He seems like he is a good players coach and he is always getting the team pumped up.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know what to say right now.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess we will see what happens but I dont see our D changing much. We just need to bring in a good OC.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does this mean Fangio is leaving?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Baalke got his "yes" guy. We are gonna probably lose Fangio now too, so the coaching staff is gutted basically.

I think at the end of the day the defense will be ok, even with a new DC. I think DC's would be pretty excited to inherit this defense if it was someone new who ran the same scheme. You could put your name on the map if you take over this DC job.

I'm worried about who's gonna be the OC and how the offense is going to progress???

We need to land a stud OC.

I'm also thinking that after meeting with McDaniels and Gase that there wasn't a good chance to land one of those two guys so we settled for the internal guy. Why not Fangio then? Makes more sense to promote Fangio to HC and Tomula to DC???

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally I would rather Tomsula be our head coach than Adam Gase. Peyton made him and im not even sure how good of a OC he really is. But watching the Broncos last few games even tho Peyton was injured he doesnt make any 2nd half adjustments. You might as well call Gase Roman 2.0

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's Mike Singletary.

Now we're gonna deal with version 2.0

I agree 100%, Yes players will play for him but once we start losing its all down hill. York took the cheap way out. This is a joke. Guy hasn't even been a DC yet. Now if we lose Fangio we will have no OC or DC.

This is so bad. This jut ruined my day.

I like the guy just not for HC. Does he even no how to game plan or run a practice. He is a position coach. WOW

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke got his "yes" guy. We are gonna probably lose Fangio now too, so the coaching staff is gutted basically.

I think at the end of the day the defense will be ok, even with a new DC. I think DC's would be pretty excited to inherit this defense if it was someone new who ran the same scheme. You could put your name on the map if you take over this DC job.

I'm worried about who's gonna be the OC and how the offense is going to progress???

I'm also thinking that after meeting with McDaniels and Gase that there wasn't a good chance to land one of those two guys so we settled for the internal guy. Why not Fangio then? Makes more sense to promote Fangio to HC and Tomula to DC???

Great post. He did get his Yes guy. This is a guy that won't argue about draft picks or who to trade or cut. This is a complete joke. I can see us playing well the 1st couple of games but once we have a losing streak its done.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me personally I would rather Tomsula be our head coach than Adam Gase. Peyton made him and im not even sure how good of a OC he really is. But watching the Broncos last few games even tho Peyton was injured he doesnt make any 2nd half adjustments. You might as well call Gase Roman 2.0
Good point about Gase, Gold Rush. I'll step back off the bridge for the moment!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chris_Pozz adamantly denied him being a yes man. Said that his fiery nature could be an issue with management. He said calling him a yes man was as uninformed as those saying he couldn't coach because of being an NFL Europe guy.