• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady WILL Be Suspended

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking it might be a year. Once you get over the nonsense excuses, you see a clear pattern.

The League knew Brady was texting McNally & Jastremski. They asked Brady to give his cellphone to Brady's own lawyers and for his lawyers to give the League all relevant texts but Brady refused even that cooperation.

The Patriots have had a lot less turnovers over the years than all the other teams in the league. About half. But they had those softer, grippier balls. That is some serious ass cheating!

Brady really dirty. Why not vacate some wins or even Super Bowl titles. Or give them an * ?

Take away some serious draft picks. How is it not a pattern with the Patriots?
.......maybe 4-game/susp. (to send a message) appealed down to 2, with a $50-grand fine;..........pats org. Fined $100-grand......*fines might get higher/based on how many gms. Susp.*

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......maybe 4-game/susp. (to send a message) appealed down to 2, with a $50-grand fine;..........pats org. Fined $100-grand......*fines might get higher/based on how many gms. Susp.*

In your dreams. Direct negative influence on the

Integrity of the Game.

Pattern of brazen cheating &

Failure to Cooperate.

Embarrassing the League and mocking the Commissioner.

Nobody is bigger than the Game itself.

Nobody is bigger than the the League.

Not even Tom Brady & the New England Patriots.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Tom Brady be suspended? For how long? You can bet on it | FOX Sports

Over and under bets on 3 1/2 games

Or the

Whole 2015 season.

I get it that fans who said only yesterday that there was nothing to see here, move along, no suspension, are now saying 2-4 games.

That's what you would like. What wouldn't be too inconvenient for you. The old slap on the wrist.

But only the full season sends the message.

No Cheating.

No Lying about Cheating.

No Failure to cooperate during an investigation of Cheating.

For an organization now associated with a Pattern of Cheating.

Just a few games and Pats fan will be brazenly saying that they got away with it.

The Comish cannot have that.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another eiu qb takes over a historic organization

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another eiu qb takes over a historic organization

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In your dreams. Direct negative influence on the

Integrity of the Game.

Pattern of brazen cheating &

Failure to Cooperate.

Embarrassing the League and mocking the Commissioner.

Nobody is bigger than the Game itself.

Nobody is bigger than the the League.

Not even Tom Brady & the New England Patriots.

"The great ones don't need to cheat." --Jon Stewart, on the Daily Show.

Brady is a superstar QB. He didn't need to stoop to this.

If it's proven by any reasonable standard that Brady & Belichick cheated, they deserve whatever they get.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady-Hillary-640x480.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Patriots have been top 5 in fewest giveaways as far back as 2009 with one exception being 2013 where they were still top 10. Course Brady is pretty good at not throwing interceptions but still an interesting stat. I wonder if this has been going on for a while? I can't imagine they've been doing this that often, but you gotta wonder about playoffs.

They've been middle of the road in fumbles (spare 2014 they were 2nd best) and they are not really a traditional run team, so that would seem to point to me that they don't do it often. I feel like the only huge advantage you get from slightly under aired balls is the ability to grip the ball stronger. I guess that might help on a throw as well if it's raining or cold and you can get more of your hand/fingers on the ball for the rotation?

That said, you've been throwing a football all your life at regulation. I think you'd notice if the ball was a few percent lighter. I don't golf THAT much and I can tell upon striking a ball if there's a slight defect/fracture in the ball.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments under this article are quite funny

Chris Simms: Brady The Only QB To Go Below Legal Limit Tiki And Tierney CBS Sports Radio

Chris Simms: ‘Brady The Only QB To Go Below Legal Limit’

Chris Simms was a coaching assistant for the New England Patriots in 2012. He knows Tom Brady. He loves Tom Brady. He even has a Brady-autographed helmet and called him “one of my favorites of all time.”

But Simms is also realistic. And objective. And the Wells Report, well, that’s damning. A lot of NFL quarterbacks like their footballs a certain way, but Brady is different.

“I’ll say this right off the bat,” Simms said on CBS Sports Radio’s Tiki and Tierney. “He’s the only one I know that goes below the legal limit. I will say that. That’s for sure.”

But how does Simms know that?

“Let me just go here first of all,” Simms said. “The one thing I’ll say: I played in the NFL eight years, my dad 15. Never have I ever heard the conversation of let’s go below 12.5. Every game I ever was on a sideline for – whether it be Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady – the opposing team’s ball boys are always over there. I always would ask, Let me feel their footballs. I want to see how does Peyton like his footballs broken in? Never at one point did I say, ‘Hmm, that’s questionable air.’ So to me, do people probably take it to the minimum? Sure. But I have never heard it going below.”

But even though the Wells Report implicates the Patriots, do we have proof that Brady was the mastermind behind Deflategate? Or that he even knew it was going on?

“(As far as) being able to pin that to Tom . . . well, you and I both know, equipment guys, they wouldn’t do anything without getting the green flag from the quarterback or the head coach,” Simms said. “This is an area where I don’t think the head coach ever gets involved. This is a Brady and a ball boy situation. We don’t have anything definitive right now, but to me, all signs point toward guilty.”

Simms simply can’t rationalize as mere coincidence the fact that all of the footballs were under-inflated.

“At some point, something was said as far as, ‘Hey, let’s push the limit of going below 12.5,’” Simms said. “Now, we’re never going to get that definitive answer because Tom didn’t cooperate with the investigation fully. He didn’t turn over his cell phone. But I’ll say this, too: He’s got to get suspended – first of all for not even cooperating with the investigation.”

And what about Bill Belichick?

“I don’t think Belichick knew,” Simms said. “I think they win the AFC Championship by 30 points if they played with a bowling ball. They win the majority of these games this year. Where does it come into play? I think it comes into play maybe that December game against the Jets here in the Meadowlands. It’s a close game. (The Patriots) won by one point. Maybe Brady made a throw there in the fourth quarter because the ball has a little less air in it and he can manipulate it with his hand just a title bit more and he gets a completion and that’s why they got in field-goal position to win that one game.

“I don’t see how you don’t suspend him,” Simms continued. “This is the face of the NFL. This is one of the all-time great quarterbacks. He tried to get a tactical advantage. It is against the rules. There’s no denying that. And yeah, I think he’s in big trouble. I think he’s going to lose a number of games this year.”

Both Simms and Brandon Tierney believe that Deflategate forever changes the Brady narrative.

“It’s going to be there forever,” Simms said. “It’s just going to be one of those things. I think there’s going to be a semi-asterisk next to Tom Brady’s name forever now. I do think he cares (about that) because he wouldn’t have taken the air out of the balls if he didn’t care. I think he takes the air out of the balls because for whatever reason, he has a little insecurity about his throwing. He wants to win that fourth Super Bowl so bad. Yes, I do think he cares how he’s viewed in that limelight. Is it going to ruin his life? No, it’s not going to ruin his life. He’s got a great family and a great wife and a ton of money.

“(Roger Goodell) is in a very tough situation,” Simms continued. “And I think the league, the players, they’re all going to kind of (want) the Patriots and Tom Brady’s head on a pedestal for something like this.”

Simms believes Brady will receive a six-game suspension, appeal it and likely get it reduced to four.

“I think I would do that, and I think the NFL is going to be in that range as well,” Simms said. “You’re dancing a very fine line here by setting the precedent to other NFL players that, ‘Hey if you’re Tom Brady and you’ve won a few Super Bowls, you don’t really have to follow the rules. It doesn’t matter.’ I think (Goodell has) got to make a stance here.”

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that it took Zolak 4 hours on Saturdays to get balls ready for Bledsoe.

After Zolak left who got that rookie job?

Tom Brady.

The Liar who said he didn't even know anything about ball deflation or inflation!

Then he lobbied for a rules changes to let visiting QBs have their way with balls.

But lies about deflation/inflation. Never heard it was a thing. ;-)

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a game changer all right. They should make him wear uggs on the field the rest of his asterisk-scarred career.

tom-brady-ugg-for-men-campaign-images-03.jpg

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard they're going after Manning next. Something about him being involved in thinning the air over Mile High Stadium.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So more probable than not he'll get suspended? Man, the fun you can have throwing that probable word around like it means not guilty. Right, Pats fans?

Yes, I understand it wasn't all of you.
They will probably frame that word and put it on their wall right next to their effigy of their patron saint.

They will probably talk about it all next year and generally will keep us all aware of that word for years to come.