• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the Warriors haters: you aren't wrong

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant is the biggest tampon in the history of team sports.

Until he joins the Nets. Then, I love him...
The Laundry Rooters mantra

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

I'm in the "marvel at the spectacle" category.

I'm not a Warriors fan, but I appreciate seeing greatness. It's why, even though I've never been a Lebron fan, I've always appreciated what a great player he is.
Wiggy and bksballer back in the day:

Showtime Lakers? 80s Celtics? MJ Bulls? Shaq Kobe Lakers? Fuck that I'm watching the Nets and Cavs. I'm not a sheep, I'll show y'all LOL

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'm a little high right now, and I got some from my wife last night, Ws playing great, finally, so indulge me:

I get why you hate the Dubs, and that's actually as it is supposed to be. The NBA is supposed to work like this, one (sometimes two) team(s) is the big dog, the Beatles that the whole sport is watching to either root for, against, or just marvel at the spectacle.

It's the Warriors time (maybe not for much longer). Before them was the Heatles, before that Lakers/Spurs (lesser example), before that Bulls, before that Lakers/Celtics, etc...

They've always been there, and you are supposed to love them, hate them, or admire them, or all three....but you will watch them.
Was it your birthday?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, MSG feeling himself in here. I'm just here for all the hot takes:

tenor.gif

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok....why da fuc are they called the Dubs?????

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy and bksballer back in the day:

Showtime Lakers? 80s Celtics? MJ Bulls? Shaq Kobe Lakers? Fuck that I'm watching the Nets and Cavs. I'm not a sheep, I'll show y'all LOL

Why are you so bothered that I choose to watch other teams in the regular season over the Warriors?

I'm not a Warriors fan. What is so hard to comprehend?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so bothered that I choose to watch other teams in the regular season over the Warriors?

I'm not a Warriors fan. What is so hard to comprehend?
Where do you get that I'm bothered?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have brought up @WiggyRuss and myself 2x in this thread over the same nonsense
I'm not bothered I'm genuinely curious. You are a Heat and sort of Nets fan and yet you watch everyone in the league....except the best team since at least 2002. A team that plays a pretty exciting brand of ball. You and Wiggy are very knowledgeable fans, just curious why.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bothered I'm genuinely curious. You are a Heat and sort of Nets fan and yet you watch everyone in the league....except the best team since at least 2002. A team that plays a pretty exciting brand of ball. You and Wiggy are very knowledgeable fans, just curious why.

You wanna know why he doesn't want to watch this team?
I'm so sick of seeing Iggy look at the ref EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME he makes a layup. I am sick and fucking tired of seeing Draymond bitch at a ref, even if it was an easy foul call on him, and the ref does nothing---he just takes it in the ass 90% of the time. Then to top it all off you have KD talking shit to the opponent and his own teammates, then in his free time he is making podcasts saying Kyrie is one of the best 3 players of all-time, just to tear down Lebron, even though he can't win without a super team. It's pathetic. All this while Klay is banging every hot chick he can get his hands on and Curry is watching Ayesha's cooking show while draining 3's while one hand.

The funny thing is that none of this would be possible if it wasn't Kerr being a mastermind and Curry being the greatest shooter of all-time. I mean why is it a surprise every year they win it when they have possibly 5 HOF'rs and possibly 2 top 10 players of all-time on their team. They might have the 3 out of the 5 best shooters of all-time. It's gotten to the point they can take off 2 quarters of a game playing half ass and lighting it up in one quarter like last night. It's like all the top players on a traveling team back in high school teaming up every year and beating the shit out of all the other teams by a lot. They are expected to win every single year and pretty easily. Why watch a team that is expected to win almost every game by A LOT. I would rather watch a competitive game than watch a bunch of all-stars bitching and moaning about every single call.

Is that what you wanted to hear? LOL

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of seeing Iggy look at the ref EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME he makes a layup. I am sick and fucking tired of seeing Draymond bitch at a ref, even if it was an easy foul call on him, and the ref does nothing---he just takes it in the ass 90% of the time. Then to top it all off you have KD talking shit to the opponent and his own teammates, then in his free time he is making podcasts saying Kyrie is one of the best 3 players of all-time, just to tear down Lebron, even though he can't win without a super team. It's pathetic. All this while Klay is banging every hot chick he can get his hands on and Curry is watching Ayesha's cooking show while draining 3's while one hand.

The funny thing is that none of this would be possible if it wasn't Kerr being a mastermind and Curry being the greatest shooter of all-time. I mean why is it a surprise every year they win it when they have possibly 5 HOF'rs and possibly 2 top 10 players of all-time on their team. They might have the 3 out of the 5 best shooters of all-time. It's gotten to the point they can take off 2 quarters of a game playing half ass and lighting it up in one quarter like last night. It's like all the top players on a traveling team back in high school teaming up every year and beating the shit out of all the other teams by a lot. They are expected to win every single year and pretty easily. Why watch a team that is expected to win almost every game by A LOT. I would rather watch a competitive game than watch a bunch of all-stars bitching and moaning about every single call.

Speak up, bro. Why so shy? LOL

Actually you are proving my thread point perfectly here. They are indeed the dominant monster team which all eras have had . So hate away, it's what you are supposed to do

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speak up, bro. Why so shy? LOL

Actually you are proving my thread point perfectly here. They are indeed the dominant monster team which all eras have had . So hate away, it's what you are supposed to do

Well that is still a debate for a lot of people, but they are that stacked. This shouldn't be a surprise

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fify lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HastyGlossyChital-size_restricted.gif