• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the Warriors haters: you aren't wrong

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You will watch them.”

I literally don’t watch them unless they are playing the Suns. It’s not like I’m giddy all day when I know a GS game is on national tv that night. And I don’t hate the team per se. I think KD is a weasel that will always have an asterisk next to his legacy and Draymond wouldn’t get nearly the personal accolades if he weren’t on the Warriors. In fact I think Draymond probably would’ve bounced around a couple teams by now if he wasn’t drafted by GS. The rest of the team I really don’t have an opinion about.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You will watch them.”

I literally don’t watch them unless they are playing the Suns. It’s not like I’m giddy all day when I know a GS game is on national tv that night. And I don’t hate the team per se. I think KD is a weasel that will always have an asterisk next to his legacy and Draymond wouldn’t get nearly the personal accolades if he weren’t on the Warriors. In fact I think Draymond probably would’ve bounced around a couple teams by now if he wasn’t drafted by GS. The rest of the team I really don’t have an opinion about.
Did you not watch the Kobe Shaq Lakers unless they played the Suns? How about the MJ Bulls? Genuinely curious.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not watch the Kobe Shaq Lakers unless they played the Suns? How about the MJ Bulls? Genuinely curious.
I never actively planned my night around their games. If they were on it was background noise. Hell I barely watched the NFL playoffs this past weekend.

You guys wait until the Suns have a dynasty. I can’t wait to make pompous thread after pompous thread.

:D

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never actively planned my night around their games. If they were on it was background noise. Hell I barely watched the NFL playoffs this past weekend.

You guys wait until the Suns have a dynasty. I can’t wait to make pompous thread after pompous thread.

:D
Well, I guess I'm talking to the fans of the sport vs fans of just their team. I used to love watching the Nash/Dantoni Suns. If they build a team as good as the Ws I'm watching for sure. Not every game but I'll pay attention

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People hate the dubs because of durant

Think about how good those cavs gs series would have been without durant...All game 7 thrillers...Instead they were lame, and because a guy who joined a team that beat him. That is pretty pathetic, and why nobody respects Durant. Even the fans aren't voting him in the all star game lol

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only watched them when the Pistons handed them their egotistical ass. And only watched Jordan as a Wizard.:lol::harbaugh::harbs3::finger2::nutswing: