• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

.... To all Case McCoy haters

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but we did get Vince Young (won conference title, won NC, Heisman finalist) and Colt McCoy (won conference title, helped lead Texas to BCS title, Heisman finalist, #2 all time winningest QB in FBS history). Not sure why Texas would have gone after Dalton or RG3 when they had Colt. Missed out on JF, but so did everybody else. Hate on, kid.....

their are currently 9 starting NFL QBs from texas.......

how many of them went to UT?????

no body misses out more on quality QBs than texas.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im talking more recent. if they werent in college uniform 3 seasons ago its time to move on.

LOL at thinking your opinion matters. You've already proved time and time again you're the village idiot on this board. Move along, kid....

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we all know he would bitch slap the Corn Holers, that's for sure.....

sure okay, your hostility towards Nebraska fans is embarrassing. With a nice win ratio you would think you'd be able to just answer my question as to why there is a need for 1 of every 5 threads to be about Texas without bashing who I root for. Instead some insecurity or false sense of authority entitles you to try and 'one up' me when I am not even talking about Nebraska in the thread.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at thinking your opinion matters. You've already proved time and time again you're the village idiot on this board. Move along, kid....

hey not my fault texas cant scout

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure okay, your hostility towards Nebraska fans is embarrassing. With a nice win ratio you would think you'd be able to just answer my question as to why there is a need for 1 of every 5 threads to be about Texas without bashing who I root for. Instead some insecurity or false sense of authority entitles you to try and 'one up' me when I am not even talking about Nebraska in the thread.

Corn Holers should know better than to run their mouth towards Daddy. If you do, you have to expect us to put our bitch back in their place.....

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he Colts brother? If so, hope he didnt inherit Colts noodle arm

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn Holers should know better than to run their mouth towards Daddy. If you do, you have to expect us to put our bitch back in their place.....

See here we go again, some insecurity/falsified since of authority you have simply because your team has had success over mine in the past. I simply asked why we need 1 of every 5 threads to be about texas in the college football main discussion thread. I also stated that nobody has been bashing Case McCoy other than he is rather unattractive due to an incident that occurred (saw that in a thread somewhere else). So honestly the thread is unwarranted and wasteful. If you 'texasexes' are offended because select individuals do not care about your program as much as you, who cares? It does not warrant you to come in here and start acting immature with 'Your daddy', 'Kid', 'bitch', and other childish remarks when people don't show near as much passion as you do towards the team. Instead it just makes you look like a horrible individual and it's no wonder why you've racked up 1000+ posts on your 20th+ account in the past three years. You must be untolerable to conversate with in real life; thus explaining your insane amount of posts in a small window indicating a large lack of social life.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more stupid texas threads are going to keep popping up on the general cfb forum? Don't you have your own forum? Nobody cares about Case McCoy, notify me when he gets good.

About 95% of the ones you have seen here have been started by haters. I merge them all together for the redundancy, then people get mad. I don't merge them all together due to redundancy, and people get mad. There's no pleasing anyone.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering most of the Texas threads were not started by Texas fans, maybe you could start there.

Hell some of them haven't even been commented in by Texas fans......so if you are tired of Texas threads, either don't create them, or don't comment in them, or read them.

Just a thought.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The title of this thread is very entertaining. Unless it's directed at Lonhorn fans, my question is who?

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pzgv.jpg

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering most of the Texas threads were not started by Texas fans, maybe you could start there.

Hell some of them haven't even been commented in by Texas fans......so if you are tired of Texas threads, either don't create them, or don't comment in them, or read them.

Just a thought.

Actually applies to posts board wide, hell if you don't like subject skip the post, don't read it. To reply to it just to bitch about it is really annoying to other posters.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fan hates him? I have 0 ill will towards him. He is foing the best with his limited abilities. I can appreciate that. Why do fans act like realizing his limits means you hate him?

Hates a strong word, and wasn't really thinking about Coda or Horn even then. I think some of the things that have been said about him are unfair: Derp; His looks (think that was mostly other fan bases though; can't play for an fcs school; never want to see him in Texas uniform again, etc...

I think the above are different than realizing his physical limits. Btw - I think he has a better arm than most people give him credit for as well, but I do also agree Ash is the better player.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See here we go again, some insecurity/falsified since of authority you have simply because your team has had success over mine in the past. I simply asked why we need 1 of every 5 threads to be about texas in the college football main discussion thread. I also stated that nobody has been bashing Case McCoy other than he is rather unattractive due to an incident that occurred (saw that in a thread somewhere else). So honestly the thread is unwarranted and wasteful. If you 'texasexes' are offended because select individuals do not care about your program as much as you, who cares? It does not warrant you to come in here and start acting immature with 'Your daddy', 'Kid', 'bitch', and other childish remarks when people don't show near as much passion as you do towards the team. Instead it just makes you look like a horrible individual and it's no wonder why you've racked up 1000+ posts on your 20th+ account in the past three years. You must be untolerable to conversate with in real life; thus explaining your insane amount of posts in a small window indicating a large lack of social life.

"How many more stupid texas threads are going to keep popping up on the general cfb forum? Don't you have your own forum? Nobody cares about Case McCoy, notify me when he gets good."

Your words. Surely you're not that naïve enough to think a response wasn't warranted. You should have stayed out of this thread, plain and simple. But no, you wanted to chime in with a post that had nothing to do with the subject. You got back lash and didn't like it. LOL at calling me a horrible individual b/c I'm talking shit on a sports message board! Grow a fucking pair and stop pissing sitting down for fuck's sake.....

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How many more stupid texas threads are going to keep popping up on the general cfb forum? Don't you have your own forum? Nobody cares about Case McCoy, notify me when he gets good."

Your words. Surely you're not that naïve enough to think a response wasn't warranted. You should have stayed out of this thread, plain and simple. But no, you wanted to chime in with a post that had nothing to do with the subject. You got back lash and didn't like it. LOL at calling me a horrible individual b/c I'm talking shit on a sports message board! Grow a fucking pair and stop pissing sitting down for fuck's sake.....

Nah it's completely reasonable to talk trash over a sports message board. However I assume you're an adult and your material is that of a 12 year old.