• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

.... To all Case McCoy haters

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah it's completely reasonable to talk trash over a sports message board. However I assume you're an adult and your material is that of a 12 year old.

You just posted like a 12 year old with your stupid post that had nothing to do with this thread and you got called out on it. Don't run your mouth if you don't want any rebuttle.....

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just posted like a 12 year old with your stupid post that had nothing to do with this thread and you got called out on it. Don't run your mouth if you don't want any rebuttle.....

If my post was viewed as hurtful and tampered with your emotions than I am at a loss of words for you. It was a simplistic reply to a Texas fan seeking attention by making another pointless thread about a situation that wasn't even an issue. Maybe you need to not take everything so seriously which resorts to immature tactics...I mean you might actually make a 'friend.'

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my post was viewed as hurtful and tampered with your emotions than I am at a loss of words for you. It was a simplistic reply to a Texas fan seeking attention by making another pointless thread about a situation that wasn't even an issue. Maybe you need to not take everything so seriously which resorts to immature tactics...I mean you might actually make a 'friend.'

Didn't tamper with my emotions at all. It's a sports message board. You're the dumbass who implied I was a "horrible person" for talking smack on a message board. Seems to me your feelings are very sensitive. I don't take anything seriously on a sports message board. You made a comment on a Texas thread that had nothing to do with the subject and your a Husker fan. You should have known there would have been a rebuttle from a Longhorn b/c the Corn Holers are our bitch and you chimed in and ran your mouth for no reason. LOL at thinking I give two shits about making friends on a fucking SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD. You need to stay away from the board and go out and have a beer with your boys or something. You're taking this board waaaaay too serious....

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't tamper with my emotions at all. It's a sports message board. You're the dumbass who implied I was a "horrible person" for talking smack on a message board. Seems to me your feelings are very sensitive. I don't take anything seriously on a sports message board. You made a comment on a Texas thread that had nothing to do with the subject and your a Husker fan. You should have known there would have been a rebuttle from a Longhorn b/c the Corn Holers are our bitch and you chimed in and ran your mouth for no reason. LOL at thinking I give two shits about making friends on a fucking SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD. You need to stay away from the board and go out and have a beer with your boys or something. You're taking this board waaaaay too serious....

I feel sorry for you as an individual...

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody hates him.

We root like crazy for him if he is the guy under center.

But David Ash is a better quarterback.

Preferring one quarterback over another IS NOT HATE.

Ya, but you did boo Garrett Gilbert.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hates a strong word, and wasn't really thinking about Coda or Horn even then. I think some of the things that have been said about him are unfair: Derp; His looks (think that was mostly other fan bases though; can't play for an fcs school; never want to see him in Texas uniform again, etc...

I think the above are different than realizing his physical limits. Btw - I think he has a better arm than most people give him credit for as well, but I do also agree Ash is the better player.

if you have read anything about young Master McCoy, you would know he has scleroderma. It is a skin disease and can affect how a person looks. It can also be fatal if it the kind that attacks the internal organs, but his is not that kind.

And really, pretty much all the venom I've seen directed towards the kid has been from Texas fan, specifically Shaggybevo.

Gotta give him credit, he hung in there and did what he was asked to do, so more power to him.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Photoshop has become a nightmare, I almost never believe anything in a picture posted on the Internet anymore...

wait a dang minute, are you going to tell me this pic is photoshopped?????

sec_girls.jpg