• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time for Palmer to get back to work

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to man-up and play next Sunday. That nerve should be sufficiently healed by then. If not, maybe he oughta just retire if his body is breaking down that easily .... just sayin. :scratch:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to man-up and play next Sunday. That nerve should be sufficiently healed by then. If not, maybe he oughta just retire if his body is breaking down that easily .... just sayin. :scratch:

It's a nasty injury Suns...

Nerves are what supply strength...

It's not like he can play through the pain like you could a muscle, pull or strain. If the nerve isn't working...it's like the muscle is barely there.

It would be amazing if he can play...but don't think this is something people can just will themselves to play through.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man up and play? Because clearly he isn't really hurt, he is just a pansy. Right?

Should Campbell man up and play next week too then? Try to understand this. Palmer is injured. He isn't on sabbatical. He isn't just lazy. And he isn't scared. I am quite sure he wants to be on the field. It isn't a matter of him manning up. He has to be healthy, or he won't play at a high level.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is if Logan Thomas starts we are screwed.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No firing nerves means no arm strength...

At that point we might as well play Palmer or Stanton with a pair of shades and bubble wrapped helmet.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logan Thomas will be out of the NFL in three years. He is not an NFL caliber QB...backup or otherwise. We have next to no chance with him starting even against the Redskins or Raiders.

Dennis Dixon getting signed isn't much better, but I'd rather see him out there once he learns the system.

Palmer needs to man up? Come on, now! The guy is hurt and would play the first chance he could. You don't want a guy out there that can barely lift his arm over his head giving it his best shot.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas sucks. I didn't like that pick at the time and I don't like it now. If he starts we lose... plain and simple. Our defense isn't healthy enough to be completely relied on anymore.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 3 QB(s) had pads & helmets on throwing passes during the open practice today. Palmer was throwing 35 yard passes but wasn't putting any zip on it. Sorta lobbing them in. I think he is heading back to Denver today or tomorrow for more therapy.

My guess is that Stanton starts week 6 & Palmer week 7.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is highly welcomed news! With our next two games being against inferior foes, we may just want to start Stanton and then bring Palmer back for the Philly game.

Thank god. I didn't want to have to suffer through a whole game of Logan Thomas. I'm quite certain Palmer won't be ready to go, so Stanton needs to remain upright so he doesn't get hurt again.

The Skins will be a tough challenge for the Cards. A lot of people are acting like they don't stand a chance, but I beg to differ. Traditionally, the Cards have struggled against the Skins. I realize this is a different Cardinal team, but I am certainly not calling this game a gimmie by any means.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose with Logan Thomas. With Stanton, I have hope. The Cards can't really get more depleted, but being at home will be huge. Arians and the staff need to coach up a good one Sunday.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......... nice to see Palmer took my advice. Without him, Cards woulda lost that game vs Washington. WTG Carson ! :suds: