• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont have a dog in this particular leg of the fight.

But as far as Williams statements being up front and honest. We can only really determine that on statements he is making about the Redskins going forward. Because as I stated earlier in this thread, when asked what were you guys thinking...

No one in thier rigt mind is going to come out and say, well we expected it to fail.

This time of year you can count on every team saying some version of these three statements.

1. Our goal this year is to win a Super Bowl
2. He was the best player on our board period and we were surprised he was there when we picked
3. We really felt that last years roster was capable of doing really well.
I can honestly agree with this Shark. Kudos to you for a reasonable response as well!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on fellas ? lets be civil

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Heights I get it... took you 5 edits and probably an hour+ to post this.

To be honest, frankly, I am surprised you can even read with that education so kudos to you.

Shame on me thinking you had enough intelligence to read and digest what I was saying. I'll make sure to spell things out for you going forward. Never did I say Niles Paul or Will Compton will be missed for their contributions on Offense and Defense. In fact I followed it with the next line talking about how bad our ST coverage was/is.

Aside from FM and Everett, Paul and Compton were the only ones worth a damn on our coverage teams. Now FM and Everett will presumably be thrust into bigger roles on defense and Paul and Compton are gone.

Still following?

Our already bad ST coverage team is significantly worse at this point in time.

We have gaping hole larger then your mothers at LG. Long and Chase could have held down C and LG but whatever.

Galette? Pretty sure every single metric rated him as a highly efficient pass rusher last year. I mean it totally makes sense that the Skins rostered him through 2 years of injuries, had him as a situational rusher his first healthy year back, began to reap some of the rewards for his play and then let him walk to replace him with an even more injury riddled less efficient player. Makes sense. Then again you are a Bruce Allen taint licker.

Its "Von" Miller and yes he is much more intelligent then you are.

Anyway let me provide you with some career advice. I think in your row home (assuming you arent subletting a room) you should setup a day care in your basement. You could make a killing (by your standards) in Washington Heights. Would definitely beat the hell out of the hustle in driving a taxi all day.

BTW
Me >>>>>>>>> You
I definitively know this to be true.

I'll leave you with this. Since I'm still not 100% sure you were able to follow what I was saying regards to special teams coverage. I'll dumb it down to stick figures for you.

Stick figure on the bottom running with the ball after a kickoff or a punt is on the other team. He is going to score a touchdown (points for the other team). Skins need players like Niles Paul and Will Compton to tackle him and maybe even make him fumble (lose the ball) like in the picture directly below. This way he does not score a touchdown.

Hmmnn....lessee now....

Multiple Racist insults? CHECK
PWT insult? CHECK
Mom insult? CHECK
Intelligence insult? CHECK.

You're a veritable cornucopia of 22-year-old moronisms, Philly Fan. Congratulations to you!

Nothing says "I'm living the high life" like insulting somebody's mom. THAT is where the magic is.

Dumby, you can't have it both ways: either the redskins were "already bad" as you claimed above, even WITH All-World-Wedge-Busting-Extraordinnaire Niles Paul, and Will "The Punt coverage Thrill" Compton, or they weren't. If they WERE already bad, then they can afford to part with Niles Paul and Will Compton.

Sorry. But you can't defeat logic, no matter how many times you need to self affirm. "I'M SMARTER THAN YOU!!! I'M SMARTER THAN YOU!!!!'

Fucking baby.

As for your constant, ignorant, absolutely flat out wrong assessment of pretty much everything related to NYC: it's like I said - you are clearly a young half-wit punk.

When you grow up a little bit, you'll realize that Philadelphia is a shithole city that needs to grease it's fucking poles to prevent it's fans from destroying city property, while also having to issue apologies when their fans throw beer cans on the ice after getting bitchslapped by the Penguins.

Act like you've been here before, youngster, or shut the fuck up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the 2nd time guys , come on

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just trying to enforce the no insults

Sorry skinsdad I'll stop slinging mud at the mentally inferior poster, though he technically started it but I digress. I'll let him embarrass himself from now on.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waahhh!!!! He started it!!!

It’s a good thing you stopped pretending to be something that you’re not, Philly troll, because you weren’t fooling anybody to begin with, and only served to embarrass yourself with each passing post.

You started off strong though, I’ll give you that much : the “I have a great life, I’m the greatest,” post was high comedy.

Desperate, sad cries for attention, taken out of context, are often misconstrued that way..... FYI.

Just trying to help...

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s not sling insults if we can please , if he does it again it will be dealt with I promise but I have to warn both parties

you might want to check gk's post since you made this public promise.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you might want to check gk's post since you made this public promise.
now that i have thought about i will tell you this , i will do the damn job they way i see fit period and i dont need your damn coaching

you dont like the way i moderate this board ? go to another one . if you think i am unfair ? boo hoo go to another board

stop acting like a victim , i have tried to address this issue and i will take more action but it will be my damn choice when i do it

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now that i have thought about i will tell you this , i will do the damn job they way i see fit period and i dont need your damn coaching

you dont like the way i moderate this board ? go to another one . if you think i am unfair ? boo hoo go to another board

stop acting like a victim , i have tried to address this issue and i will take more action but it will be my damn choice when i do it

that's cool dad, i'm not a victim and never play that card...just a redskins fan. always thought you did a good job, until the last year or so.

i play by the rules, and always have.

if i jokingly said someone wears onsies pajamas, and needs to kiss his mother is more offensive over this post after your public promise...then, there is a bigger issue here...isn't there.

"You are a race baiting Piece of shit. Your mother fucked your uncle and that is how you came to be you inbred hillbilly." gk

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's cool dad, i'm not a victim and never play that card...just a redskins fan. always thought you did a good job, until the last year or so.

i play by the rules, and always have.

if i jokingly said someone wears onsies pajamas, and needs to kiss his mother is more offensive over this post after your public promise...then, there is a bigger issue here...isn't there.

"You are a race baiting Piece of shit. Your mother fucked your uncle and that is how you came to be you inbred hillbilly." gk

That post has been deleted. By me