• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on summer league game?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on summer league game? I thought Markieff Morris was the player of the game, kind of concern with Tuckers performance and I felt like Archie had some moments

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker literally has no upside... he just is what he is. He hustles, gets boards, plays scrappy and hits an occasional jumper. Don't get too worried. Morris twins played well but that's expected from 3rd year players in the Summer League.

mikesphxsuns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can you judge anything form these games, they are entertainment if anything , altho i would love to see what goodwin is doing

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Sting said, the Morris twins should play well considering that this is their 3rd summer league appearance.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodwin and Oriakhi are the only players that I'm interested in seeing on this summer league team.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on summer league game? I thought Markieff Morris was the player of the game, kind of concern with Tuckers performance and I felt like Archie had some moments

All I know bro is that I watched Felix play with the Cavs!

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tucker literally has no upside... he just is what he is. He hustles, gets boards, plays scrappy and hits an occasional jumper. Don't get too worried. Morris twins played well but that's expected from 3rd year players in the Summer League.

Sting,Is Shannon off the squad? Will he be a Sun? I really liked his first half play last year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting,Is Shannon off the squad? Will he be a Sun? I really liked his first half play last year.

I know a little bit more than sting.... He played really well the first couple of weeks but was inconsistant when he started. Still more effective than Tucker but once Gentry got fired it was clear we were looking to tank and try to see what we have. It was a little concerning seeing all the weight Brown put on during the offseason but on most teams Brown is a 2nd stringer. Im more looking forward to seeing how Goodwin will play.