• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this Saturday feels so hollow

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man does it suck losing

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. Sooooo depressed. I had us losing at the beginning of the year to Stanford to go 11-1 but the pain is still real.

10 years ago I'd never believe anyone had they said 11-1 would feel hollow

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bawling:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. Sooooo depressed. I had us losing at the beginning of the year to Stanford to go 11-1 but the pain is still real.

This loss might hurt more than last years OT FG game. Because of the way we lost and played the entire game.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it must really suck being a top 10 team that goes to BCS bowl games on an annual basis.

It must really suck to lose a game or 2 a year and be respected as one of the best teams in the nation year in and year out.

Enjoy how fucking good your team is right now. It may not last as long as you think.

Even with your loss on Thursday night, most knowledgeable football people know that Oregon is a damn good football team. A top 10 football team, and likely a top 5 football team.

Even with how great Stanford played, your Ducks had a chance late in that game because they were the better team. Stanford simply outplayed, outcoached, and outworked your Ducks for 3 1/2 quarters. That is how upsets happen.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm feeling pretty amped this Saturday actually!

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss might hurt more than last years OT FG game. Because of the way we lost and played the entire game.

I was mad last year. We let them take that game. This year they just punched us in the face repeatedly. They earned it. It hurts because they showed AGAIN that this team and this style isn't ready for the next step.

Bama would skull fuck this team

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it must really suck being a top 10 team that goes to BCS bowl games on an annual basis.

It must really suck to lose a game or 2 a year and be respected as one of the best teams in the nation year in and year out.

Enjoy how fucking good your team is right now. It may not last as long as you think.

Even with your loss on Thursday night, most knowledgeable football people know that Oregon is a damn good football team. A top 10 football team, and likely a top 5 football team.

Even with how great Stanford played, your Ducks had a chance late in that game because they were the better team. Stanford simply outplayed, outcoached, and outworked your Ducks for 3 1/2 quarters. That is how upsets happen.

:yawn: tired of Fiesta Bowls bro. This team should be in the national title game, really no excuses. Yeah we can brag all we want about 5 straight BCS bowls, but a couple down years in the future people will look back and say, "Oregon is just the Virginia Tech of the West Coast." We need national titles in Eugene.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was mad last year. We let them take that game. This year they just punched us in the face repeatedly. They earned it. It hurts because they showed AGAIN that this team and this style isn't ready for the next step.

Bama would skull fuck this team

and that is why it hurts more. Last year, you had a controversial TD by Ertz to even tie the game, a missed FG, a fumble that went Stanfords way, and a game winning FG by the tree that hit the goal post and went in....you could look at that game and say we should have won and that Oregon was still arguably a top 2 team in the country.

This year, not the case, they owned us, I cant look at that game and go "Yeah we could beat Bama" Not even close. The score did not indicate how badly they beat us. We hung better with LSU than we did with Stanford on Thursday.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn: tired of Fiesta Bowls bro. This team should be in the national title game, really no excuses. Yeah we can brag all we want about 5 straight BCS bowls, but a couple down years in the future people will look back and say, "Oregon is just the Virginia Tech of the West Coast." We need national titles in Eugene.

This team should NOT be in the title game. Can't get man handled like that and expect to play for anything

We are what we are. Team capable of beating most but not elite. Elite teams don't lose that way.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the biggest drama queen fanbase?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to add, last year we had a bright future ahead for us. In many minds it was Chip returning with a loaded talented offense and defense.

Now, questions swirl if Mariota will return? DAT return? Who is going pro? Helfrich got completely out coached in this game, can he sustain this success? Is he the right guy? I mean seriously, how do you nto learn from last years mistakes????

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude, they can say that right now.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to add, last year we had a bright future ahead for us. In many minds it was Chip returning with a loaded talented offense and defense.

Now, questions swirl if Mariota will return? DAT return? Who is going pro? Helfrich got completely out coached in this game, can he sustain this success? Is he the right guy? I mean seriously, how do you nto learn from last years mistakes????

Here's a hint. Don't believe the hype.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team should NOT be in the title game. Can't get man handled like that and expect to play for anything

We are what we are. Team capable of beating most but not elite. Elite teams don't lose that way.

No, not after Stanford. But before Stanford, I thought easily Oreogn was either #1 or #2. That was the expectations of this season and why shouldn't it be? We returned everyone. Stanford exposed us, our coaching staff and made the statement that we aren't going to the natty this year.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This man is a Realist and should be respected for his stance. He loves his Ducks, but he doesnt trust they wont let him down yet because he has seen it one time too many.

Going undefeated is hard. In this current Title run that Bama is on, they have only been undefeated once. Keep up the faith OD and YEO, you guys will get to the promised land soon if the coach keeps bringing top recruits and winning on the field. The only comment i will make is, Finesse teams still need to be able to stop the run of bruising style offenses like Stanford and Bama.

Keep your heads up guys, the season is not over and you dont have to play for the PAC12CG to get to a title game as the number 2 opponent, i've seen it happen.:whistle: