• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This makes me sad.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats In iT For Pratt...

I work with some guys who had direct dealings with Pratt in his TSN days. He is the biggest mooch out there and wont pay for nothing. But for every business conversation after dinner, drinks etc after a few times Pratt would always say by spelling out

W
I
T
F
P

meaning Whats In iT For Pratt

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats In iT For Pratt...

I work with some guys who had direct dealings with Pratt in his TSN days. He is the biggest mooch out there and wont pay for nothing. But for every business conversation after dinner, drinks etc after a few times Pratt would always say by spelling out

W
I
T
F
P

meaning Whats In iT For Pratt

oh ok

but you dont think Frenchie is giving him free nightly dinner and drinks now that "the Dave" doesnt have a daily broadcast medium to drop his or the restaurants name

w hats
i n
i t
f or
f renchie

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup, pratt is hurtin financially ... the dr sport story was greg douglas doing a favour for pratt and trying to beg for his job back ... he'll take anything ... even a one hour show

But a brash and confident Pratt rolled the dice demanding much more than management was prepared to meet and the 10-year partnership imploded. Sadly, neither party won. Love him or hate him, Pratt's presence on Team 1040 has been missed. And while Pratt figured he would be instantly scooped up by either Rogers Sportsnet or TSN, nothing has happened.

I know from personal conversations that the big britches Pratt was wearing three months ago have been dramatically taken in at the seams.

What I don't know is if management at Team 1040 would consider revisiting the situation. Not to have a star return to his dressing room door, but to take him back to host a one-or two-hour show in current time slots that could use some help.

Read more: Radio free agent David Pratt should still be a Team player

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
return of Pratt during intermission of Canucks/Sens game Sunday

Sportsnet panel ... in arena ... not in toronto ... will be wearing head to to pleather

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pratts back on cknw ... theyr eventually gonna give him an afternoon drive time show ???
good luck with that!