• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is for all the marbles

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win next Sunday and the Cards wrap up HFA with it's 4th string QB!

Obviously under these conditions playing a pretty bad QB in such a big game doesn't look good, but I'm not giving up that they can win. Of course the defense will have to play lights out, which they are capable of doing.

IF Bruce Arians wins this next game and with all the injuries they've had and at key positions will go down as one of the best coaching jobs ever done in the NFL.

GO Cards!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still hard to believe they could wrap up HFA with a win. They will need to play turnover free football and hope the defense can score some points..........Bring the pressure on RW all day long. Make him earn it.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to be a pessimist but Ryan Lindley doesn't belong in the NFL. He's a practice squad guy and that's it. He may have a pass out his arse in him once or twice next week, but that's it. If he's expected to do anything other than game manage and mostly hand the ball off...yikes.

Expect to see lots of punts and kicks returned that normally wouldn't be and maybe a few trick plays.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how it should be. Gotta beat the best to be the best. If we don't get HFA and a bye then you can pretty much kiss any SB hopes goodbye.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton is in line to return in 4 weeks which lines up perfectly with getting a bye. If not, we could see a Ryan Lindley start in the postseason. :bawling:

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lindley can get even 1 TD I think they have a shot. I'm sure the Defense will be dialed in.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is the difference between getting the 1 seed and the 5 seed.

Win and the Cards will be the 1 seed... Lose and they'll be the 5 seed.

(There are a few scenarios where they could lose and still get the 2 seed, but not likely at all).

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Lindley has played in like 8 NFL games and hasn't thrown a TD...I find it hard to feel good about the idea he could throw one suddenly against Seattle.

Just run the ball every play, Cards, and hope for the best.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly believe Lindley is better most give him credit for. Yeah, he had an abysmal season as a rookie 2 seasons ago. THAT was with Whisenhunt as the head coach, not Arians. In addition, he was thrown to the wolves way before he was ready and on a 5-11 team. Btw, Zona beat Detroit that season 38-10 with Lindley as the starter. All Lindley has to do for Zona to beat Seattle is to put up numbers similar to the following: 14/24 for 145 yards 1 TD 0 INTs. How can that be good enough ? Cuz we gotta NASTY defense, and the game is in The Big Toaster BABY !

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping for: Arizona 13 Seattle 10 ...... something like that.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle is going to come out swinging. They know if they can go up early by two scores, the game is over. Ryan Lindley IS that bad. I honestly don't have confidence he could throw his way from the 30 yard line to midfield. His performance a few years back against the Jets was the worst QB play I've ever seen in my life.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Cards have done this year is amazing. The resilency is quite impressive and I get really pissed off when I see so much of the media writing them off despite still having the best record in the league.

As a Seahawk's fan, I am very worried about going to the Cards homefield against that D. The Cards could very well win a low scoring game despite the QB issues.

Good luck! Here's to no injuries and may we meet again in the playoffs regardless of this weeks outcome.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Cards have done this year is amazing. The resilency is quite impressive and I get really pissed off when I see so much of the media writing them off despite still having the best record in the league.

As a Seahawk's fan, I am very worried about going to the Cards homefield against that D. The Cards could very well win a low scoring game despite the QB issues.

Good luck! Here's to no injuries and may we meet again in the playoffs regardless of this weeks outcome.

back at ya. :suds:

HustleWilson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh snap

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The closer this game gets to kick off, the sicker I'm feeling..............

Lindley, seriously, our future is in the hands of Lindley? If I'm a Hawks fan I'm feeling pretty giddy about now.

I feel bad for our defense, they're going to get wore down from all the 3 and outs.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy BUT ..........

I still believe Lindley can do just enough to enable Arizona to edge Seattle in The Big Toaster. Remember, Bruce Arians is known as the QB-whisperer for a reason.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still believe Lindley can do just enough to enable Arizona to edge Seattle in The Big Toaster. Remember, Bruce Arians is known as the QB-whisperer for a reason.

Well, lets hope you're right!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what. I respect the Cards, hate the 9ers, and could give 2 shits about that nomad Rams team that underachieves.

The Seahawks are good enough to win on the road, the AZ Cards have hung on dearly through many injuries, but need some breaks to win, Home or Away. They have done it so far, so I think they can continue to do it.

That said, I'm hoping BOTH Seattle and AZ make the playoffs, sure I hope Seattle has HFA, but it is what it is.

I'd love to see a 55+ scoring game over/under and to go against the trend, but unlikely, I'm saying two TD's and 5 FG's this game. Hoping Seattle gets the 1 TD and 4 FG's, Seattle 19-10.

Go Hawks. But if we lose, man you guys don't give up, EVER. Cheers.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Arians is bluffing when he says they are not going to modify their game plan due to Lindley: "We're going to sling it". This would be a HUGE mistake. Not a bad thing to say as Seattle would be wise to think AZ is not going to air it out much if they can help it.

But SEA can't possibly take that seriously. They would be salivating to have Lindley slinging the ball around.

But BA has kept his word when Stanton came in. Not much changed so far as approach to the game, but good Lord...Lindley is a new breed of garbage. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN.