• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

11 years ago today we witnessed one of the all time classic games.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on man, that one didn't surprise me at all. You think the NFL gods were gonna let the Falcons win the Superbowl?

Not with God’s son himself playing QB for the other team. :eyebrows:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True story: I went to the SB in Atlanta against the Rams. We were driving around nearby the stadium several hours before the game. There were lots of people walking around and traffic was at a standstill. There were some religious people on the sidewalk holding signs about “repent! God is coming! Etc”. There was a guy with a megaphone talking about the “the son of God died for your sins”. As we were driving by I yelled out the car “that’s True!!! And you can see the son of God himself today at the game… he’s the one wearing number 12!!” The entire crowd started laughing. Needless to say the religious folks didn’t find it as amusing.

Actually had a great seat for that one.

First row behind the Pats bench…

1639965505487.jpeg

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story: I went to the SB in Atlanta against the Rams. We were driving around nearby the stadium several hours before the game. There were lots of people walking around and traffic was at a standstill. There were some religious people on the sidewalk holding signs about “repent! God is coming! Etc”. There was a guy with a megaphone talking about the “the son of God died for your sins”. As we were driving by I yelled out the car “that’s True!!! And you can see the son of God himself today at the game… he’s the one wearing number 12!!” The entire crowd started laughing. Needless to say the religious folks didn’t find it as amusing.

View attachment 285072

Bowing Down Waynes World GIF

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still contend that 2014 NFC championship is one of the greatest comeback

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the fans eat horse shit after that game too?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 285072
I believe they are at all Superbowls.
I saw them in Houston for Superbowl 38. I asked my pastor later why would they alienate so many people like that?
He said some of them might need to be told that message.
I thought to myself, why are they not downtown preaching at the hookers instead of football fans waiting in line for the game?