• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep I told him last week DC

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to watch the Texas - Notre Dame game - the Longhorn fans hate their AD - and don't much like Charlie Strong the coach - this makes it okay in my book to start rooting for the Horns. My favorite team is always the one Notre Dame is playing.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite team is always the one Notre Dame is playing.
I've always wondered why you and your fellow Texan, LGM, never got along. Here's the answer!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Tim Tebow for making the Eagles roster. I still say Tim Tebow's career as a starter in Denver was as an exciting and fun run of victories capped by the playoff win against the STeelers in OT - as I have every witnessed as a Bronco fan from game one.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to Tim Tebow for making the Eagles roster. I still say Tim Tebow's career as a starter in Denver was as an exciting and fun run of victories capped by the playoff win against the STeelers in OT - as I have every witnessed as a Bronco fan from game one.
Except that he was cut by the Eagles today! :gaah:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - saw that after the eraser button quit on me here. ;)

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes the playoff game was awesome. I went on the field after the game for 1/2 hour . That being said, , Tebow the QB, has been rejected by the most innovated minds in the NFL so I think it's time to go to the CFL to get reps

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good job Mingo! Good job!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the playoff game was awesome. I went on the field after the game for 1/2 hour . That being said, , Tebow the QB, has been rejected by the most innovated minds in the NFL so I think it's time to go to the CFL to get reps

I think he'd have a tough time in the CFL to be honest.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many Tebow fans will be crying about how he just hasn't been given a fair chance to play in the NFL??? I'm sure there are a few hangers on. At least he has his gig with the SEC network to fall back on.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah outside of football Tebow is good. I'd like to see him succeed, and he has succeeded, but this is probably the end for him.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many Tebow fans will be crying about how he just hasn't been given a fair chance to play in the NFL??? I'm sure there are a few hangers on. At least he has his gig with the SEC network to fall back on.
Actually I think Tebow fans need to start posting comments on ministry or broadcasting boards.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed that Tebow was cut by the Eagles - if nutty Chip Kelly can't figure a way to get him involved, then that's a bad sign ..

On the other hand, in an odd way, this makes me admire and respect Tebow even more - - he obviously has limitations, but somehow carried this organization on his back in probably the most miraculous season I can recall ....

It is easy to forget that this team - the proud Denver Broncos - were a miserable 7 - 24 in the previous 31 games leading up to that game vs the Dolphins that Tebow was put in as starter

That was the only change ... He carried that lackluster team into the playoffs that year

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am a Tebow fan as a human being but as a football player he has definitely got a fair chance. I would say he has been given more chances than most honestly. He has played now for 4 different teams so 1/8th of the league with some of the brightest Offensive minds in football coaching him. So far nothing has come of that. He still looks like the same QB that I saw in Denver. He has a knack for the unbelievable to only be followed up with what makes you just shake your head in disbelief. Wish him well but I just don't think his dream of starting in the NFL again is going to happen.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah doesn't sit real well when Chip can't find a role for Tebow, and they trade the QB who is vying for a spot with Tebow and then cut Tebow as well.

That with an often injured QB starting and Mark Sanchez behind him. Which Sanchez is actually a pretty darn good backup QB to have on your roster when you think about it.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow - it is a waste - that Tim apparently wants to tie his dream of starting in the NFL to his entire career. I would so love to use Tebow as a triple threat Hback - Fullback - even in the slot with the right match up.

If Tim Tebow was about teaching life lessons to young people - he would show them how adapt to situations.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Cassius Vaughn was released by the Colts I think.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Iowa and Giants S Tyler Sash found dead in his apartment this morning... Sad day in Hawk nation. I had a class with Tyler. Seemed like a decent guy. Liked his alcohol quite a bit.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I think I have figured out who is my least favorite sports guy on the major networks. Dave Dameshek to me is the biggest joke when it comes to understanding football. I've seen other analyst/past players even look at the guy with a "What the heck are you thinking?" type look. Since Manning came to town he has picked either the Chiefs or Chargers to win the division with every year picking the Broncos to miss the playoffs or barely squeak in. He just seems to have something against Manning. I don't think it is something against the Broncos. He just has this "Manning is over the hill and can't play the game anymore" type saying every time he talks about the Broncos for the past 4 years. I know others have but for some reason he just has such an arrogance about him that I just want to reach through my computer screen or tv and shake him into having a decent thought. Ok rant over.