• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The what "IF" question

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, it's a premature question and that's why it's just that, a what if.............

IF the Cards make the Super Bowl what team would you want to face?

1 Revenge on the Steelers!!!!
2 The Pats, because they are always getting the headlines and beating Brady would make it a great win.
3 Denver..........same reason as #2 plus some payback for our loss too them.

That's my order of a wish list and yes it's all wishful thinking and still a long season to go. So have fun with it.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver. The build up to that would be interesting. Revenge against a beat down in Denver in which we were playing our #2/3 QB(s) at home would be sweet. We would also have the talk of Denver vs the NFCW & how they can't beat them outside of Denver.

I'm tired of all the "cardinals are the steelers of the west" talk & ties to that organization. That type of talk would be prevalent in the build up to a SB matchup.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The broncos, no question! They are the best team in the AFC even with the loss to the patriots. The pats are just hot right now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals-Chiefs just because I put money on KC winning the SB at the beginning of the year because they had the best team with the lowest odds of winning a SB. Then even if my heart gets crushed in the SB I still make over 1 grand. :)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get really nervous talking about the Super Bowl and we haven't even made the playoffs yet. I understand it's all in good fun but it just feels weird.

With that said... I would love a rematch against the Steelers.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get really nervous talking about the Super Bowl and we haven't even made the playoffs yet. I understand it's all in good fun but it just feels weird.

With that said... I would love a rematch against the Steelers.

I am right there with you! It feels like bad juju! If we manage to go 7-9, this thread will become the scapegoat!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Bills! Would be awesome (and highly unlikely).

Do not care to see the Steelers. Spare me. They've been there enough. I'm over Peyton pooping himself in big games too. Rather face just about anyone else.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am right there with you! It feels like bad juju! If we manage to go 7-9, this thread will become the scapegoat!

People that believe jinx and fairy tales probably would............I for one do not. If the Cards lost every game from here on out, you know what? It's because they just stank it up, not because some random fan posted a what IF comment..............

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that believe jinx and fairy tales probably would............I for one do not. If the Cards lost every game from here on out, you know what? It's because they just stank it up, not because some random fan posted a what IF comment..............

That wasn't a slight against you. I am just naturally pessimistic.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard not to be as a long time Cardinal fan.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver (because of bandwagon fans in az who cheered for them in the 80s), or the steelers (meanest most disrespectful fans when they come here.) I wish we played them at home this year so we could wax them.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver (because of bandwagon fans in az who cheered for them in the 80s), or the steelers (meanest most disrespectful fans when they come here.) I wish we played them at home this year so we could wax them.

Did you have a recent birthday? Otherwise, explain your reprieve from banishment.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you have a recent birthday? Otherwise, explain your reprieve from banishment.

Well I'm 18 now and Hammer was nice enough to unban me. I told him to just limit me to the az boards. LOL! Would be nice though if I could get a profile picture and fav teams but baby steps!

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm 18 now and Hammer was nice enough to unban me. I told him to just limit me to the az boards. LOL! Would be nice though if I could get a profile picture and fav teams but baby steps!

I kinda figured that was it. Anyways welcome back. PM Hammer about the account issues. If you haven't annoyed him too much before, he might adjust your account settings.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't a slight against you. I am just naturally pessimistic.

No sweat bud!

I've been a fan since the 70's, so I know why people can be that way. I'm numb to those feelings these days and this team doesn't have the same doom and gloom feeling about them as in the past. They are going to lose some games still, but I don't see them being any worse than 10-6

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd LUV for it to be Arizona-Denver. I'd utterly relish the BEAT-DOWN big Calais Campbell would lay on them for the cheap shot to him delivered by Julius Thomas earlier this season.