• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Washington Post nails deflate gate yet again...must read.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes...people's words and quotes are never presented out of context in articles written by a columnist given their biased opinion. Is this all that he has said on the topic?

I'd like to know what the "..." was.

BTW...he said this in an email? To who? The columnist? Where is the entire email?
youre really struggling here, sorry.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. Has he done anything since 1989?
again, youre struggling. you keep changing your argument.

do you take ritalin?

C

cubzzzfanincali

The battlecry of the simple-minded.

well then do this "simple-minded" guy a favor. I haven't read all of your voluminous posting on this subject, but nowhere have I seen where you addressed any of the substance of AEI's utter demolition of the Wells report. Most of what I have seen from you is hyperventilating stupidity, frankly. You seem like a smart guy, but when a person spends so much time stirring so much dust up without actually discussing the actual, you know, issues of debate, it usually indicates that something else is driving the bus.

So do me a favor and remind me what you think of it.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youre really struggling here, sorry.

It's just common sense dude. I can understand why you don't get it.

I'm curious...are you a big Lance Armstrong fan???

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just common sense dude. I can understand why you don't get it.

I'm curious...are you a big Lance Armstrong fan???
i honestly think you dont know what common sense is.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's certainly part Goodell's fault this has become a 7 month morality play...

I agree with that. It's certainly also part Brady's fault. If Brady had done what he should have done months ago, I would be ripping Goodell right now if we were still in the same spot with this.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that. It's certainly also part Brady's fault. If Brady had done what he should have done months ago, I would be ripping Goodell right now if we were still in the same spot with this.

Yes I certainly won't deny the Patriots role in this as well. This just shouldn't have been as bad as it has become.

Although people forget the calling for all the Patriots heads after this first broke (with an inaccurate leaked rumor btw) with kicking the Patriots out of the Superbowl, expulsion and who knows what.

(A Superbowl which was easily one of the 10 best of all time)

So amazingly enough this could have been even more of a circus.

Scary to think about.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Yes. It is scary. And all for an offense that there isn't even unanimous agreement about whether it confers an advantage or not, and which by the league's own collectively bargained law stipulates a punishment of a $8,268 fine and nothing else. Banana republic shit, this.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although people forget the calling for all the Patriots heads after this first broke (with an inaccurate leaked rumor btw) with kicking the Patriots out of the Superbowl, expulsion and who knows what

Well...that was always ridiculous.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I certainly won't deny the Patriots role in this as well. This just shouldn't have been as bad as it has become.

Although people forget the calling for all the Patriots heads after this first broke (with an inaccurate leaked rumor btw) with kicking the Patriots out of the Superbowl, expulsion and who knows what.

(A Superbowl which was easily one of the 10 best of all time)

So amazingly enough this could have been even more of a circus.

Scary to think about.
chris mortensen literally has not been heard from since.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chris mortensen literally has not been heard from since.

I'm shocked you haven't reported this. :D

Chris Mortensen was supposed to be on the Dennis and Callahan Sports radio program this morning in Boston but canceled when the source of the leaked bogus "deflated ball story" was finally identified as none other than Mike Kensil.

Attention circles back to Kensil as Deflategate sourceAttention circles back to Mike Kensil as Deflategate source | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

Big Surprise, huh?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm shocked you haven't reported this. :D

Chris Mortensen was supposed to be on the Dennis and Callahan Sports radio program this morning in Boston but canceled when the source of the leaked bogus "deflated ball story" was finally identified as none other than Mike Kensil.

Attention circles back to Kensil as Deflategate sourceAttention circles back to Mike Kensil as Deflategate source | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

Big Surprise, huh?
you have got to be shitting me.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the jets tattled on spygate (which they were doing themselves as discovered) and deflate gate.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horseshit...

So desperate to defend that you abandon critical thinking.

You know that, "The cell phone wasn't important... Until it was." thing cuts both ways, right?

ie... People have been HOWLING over Brady not turning over his cell phone for MONTHS now. But up until now, Brady and his minions (Pat Fans) were able to shrug it off with, "Would YOU turn your cell phone over to teh evul NFL?"...

Well NOW we have Brady apparently being SO paranoid about SOMETHING on his cellphone that he destroyed it before meeting with Wells... You hear that Pat Fans? He rendered the data on his cell phone UN-RECOVERABLE before meeting with the guy investigating this case in which cell phone text messages were a key cog in finding him complicit (more likely than not)...

Only NOW do we trot out this defense of, "Oh... Ummm... Well... Wells said he didn't need Brady's phone...".

That's weird, because Wells has been saying otherwise for quite some time now... Why wasn't this refuted much sooner by the Brady Camp? ESPECIALLY when the original judgement was handed out?

Never heard a PEEP from the Brady Boys about, "Well how can Wells claim Brady isn't being cooperative when he specifically TOLD Brady that he didn't need his cell phone?"...

Yeah, sorry... I repeat... Horseshit.
Because TB and the Pats when they did address the accusations it was focused on the bogus ball reporting. Now that the NFL knows their argument about ball psi won't fly. They are taking the he didn't cooperate ave. Thus saying he "DESTROYED" the phone. It's all about Public Opinion and getting your message out first.
Well done Goodell you have stacked the deck the best you can. Trial in NY nice move same time they come out with the announcement they file. Well putting out the Destroy message. Blind siding Brady and team. They responded it was BS now it's time to see what tge court thinks.