• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Venture Bros.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Venture bros was a lowkey funny show that and aqua teen hunger force was great.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news everyone! Adult Swim greenlit a Venture Bros movie to wrap up the series. GO TEAM VENTURE!

They also greenlit a Metalocalypse movie to wrap up that series as well as an Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the finale* is out now.

It's pretty good, though I can see how it had to be cut down from a full season to this movie. There's some good content there that I wished would have been expanded on in a full season format but it doesn't really drag the movie down in a bad way. It also clears up some Venture theories over the years;

So Monarch and Rusty aren't brothers...they're clones! And Hank and Dean do have a mom, just not in the traditional sense

*I don't think its been confirmed as for sure the finale because I think I've seen some stuff where Publik is leaving the door open slightly, but its most likely gonna be it. And if it is, its a fitting way to go out.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the finale* is out now.

It's pretty good, though I can see how it had to be cut down from a full season to this movie. There's some good content there that I wished would have been expanded on in a full season format but it doesn't really drag the movie down in a bad way. It also clears up some Venture theories over the years;

So Monarch and Rusty aren't brothers...they're clones! And Hank and Dean do have a mom, just not in the traditional sense

*I don't think its been confirmed as for sure the finale because I think I've seen some stuff where Publik is leaving the door open slightly, but its most likely gonna be it. And if it is, its a fitting way to go out.
Cool.

How do I watch it? Or where?

Prime? NETFLIX? AppleTV?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool.

How do I watch it? Or where?

Prime? NETFLIX? AppleTV?

I think its on most streaming platforms and its also available to buy physical copies this week.