• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Superbowl I want to see

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks vs Patriots would be one hell of a blockbuster match up. First superbowl defeating the great Peyton Manning...and second superbowl defeating the all mighty Tom Brady. That's a way LOB could make a serious statement for being one of the best defenses of all time.

Would be a tough match up though. I think this Patriots team, while not as prolific as last year's Broncos team, all around they're a much more complete team. And usually those type of teams give the Seahawks the biggest challenges.

I wouldn't mind Seahawks vs Steelers either. I think we would completely blow em out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 40 something responses, what 12 guys have actually followed the original idea of the thread and stated the game they'd like to see. It's primarily a Seahawk thread anyone else gets kicked in the nuts. Being a Patriots fan, of course I want to see my team in the Super Bowl. I'd prefer to see them play Green Bay. I want to play them on a neutral field. It would make up for the loss that broke a 9 game win streak. In my opinion, it would put the two best quarterbacks in the game right now playing against each other.

My second choice would be Seattle. In order to be the best, you have to beat the best. I think Seattle has the best defense in the NFL. I think Belichick would create defensive schemes that would give Russell Wilson nightmares. From a competitive standpoint, this is probably the best matchup for a Super Bowl................it would also be the highest rated and most watched television program in history............beating the final episode of M.A.S.H.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last years Super Bowl

From Variety....

It produced a lopsided result, but Sunday’s telecast of the Super Bowl on Fox drew a record 111.5 million viewers, according to updated Nielsen estimates — a reversal of preliminary numbers which showed the game was merely fifth all-time.

MASH had 105 million viewers.

Last edited by a moderator: