• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks have given up

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many first round picks total does Seattle have for this year?

Everything I read says 1 ....I'm confused by that.
Only one this year ( two next year) and two 2nd round picks and in total 8 picks so far.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 4 more good seasons? He just turned 33 in Nov. Denver probably hopes for more, but that's not bad. I think I would take the over, however.

We are about to find out. He's posted 4 consecutive seasons of 100+ passer rating, and some people say he's struggled these last couple seasons (I partly agree but mostly not). Denver has good WRs. I bet if they have a competent OL, he'll continue right along at over 100 passer rating for several more years.
Yeah I would expect 3 or 4 more good seasons from Russ. Problem is, you're going to have to overpay for those services compared to other QB's, and that cost takes away from other roster talent.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many first round picks total does Seattle have for this year?

Everything I read says 1 ....I'm confused by that.

1. Seattle traded their first round pick as part of the Jamal Adams trade, so adding the Bronco's pick brings them back to 1.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I'm well aware of you're opinion - I disregard it on the face. You've long been a complainer and there really isn't anything Russell could've done to prove that he's a capable QB. The below link doesn't show what you think it shows, and I really couldn't care if he was proficient at throwing screen passes or whatever else you've concocted in your mind.
so wilson hasnt lost speed and elusiveness? he doesnt have problems throwing over the middle? he doesnt have problems throwing screens?

when a defense can isolate the sidelines and not really have to worry about the middle of the field or RBs sneaking out of the back field it makes the defenses job so much easier.

go watch the olson interview on cowherd, he essentially said they team felt like there were things they simply couldnt do.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so wilson hasnt lost speed and elusiveness? he doesnt have problems throwing over the middle? he doesnt have problems throwing screens?

when a defense can isolate the sidelines and not really have to worry about the middle of the field or RBs sneaking out of the back field it makes the defenses job so much easier.

go watch the olson interview on cowherd, he essentially said they team felt like there were things they simply couldnt do.

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those wondering about what Snuggles is referring to here is Olsen's quote. Decide for yourself if Olsen was saying what Snuggles is suggesting..
“I never thought they had a personnel issue,” Olsen told Cowherd. “The conversations I would have with the coaches and the amount of pushback and the amount of questions I would get in return, saying ‘I’m not sure if we could do this. I’m not sure if we could protect this.’ I’d sit there scratching my head. It was like we were playing with a JV roster. It was like we were playing with a rookie undrafted quarterback. It was very interesting to me.

The ideology there was always defense first, kicking game, punt the ball, field position, forced turnovers, and then hand the ball over to Russ at the end of the game and say, ‘Go be magic.’ I just think it was part of Russell’s frustration. I think it’s why he said, ‘I want to go somewhere where this is going to be an offensive, quarterback-driven team every Sunday with the ball in my hand, like Aaron Rodgers.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blue means less throws red means more

here is a mahomes comparison

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those wondering about what Snuggles is referring to here is Olsen's quote. Decide for yourself if Olsen was saying what Snuggles is suggesting..

Snugs can only see what Snugs wants to see, and everything is colored to fit that narrative. Hell, he can't even read comparison heat charts right.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snugs can only see what Snugs wants to see, and everything is colored to fit that narrative. Hell, he can't even read comparison heat charts right.
youre too emotional to think analytically

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I showed him the heat chart between Brady and Wilson and it was almost identical except that Wilson throw more deep balls on the sideline. Of course he didn't respond to that.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
youre too emotional to think analytically

Emotional really doesn't come into play with me. Sorry, try again.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I showed him the heat chart between Brady and Wilson and it was almost identical except that Wilson throw more deep balls on the sideline. Of course he didn't respond to that.

Obviously, one must not distract from the tunnel vision.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emotional really doesn't come into play with me. Sorry, try again.

You cant even admit wilson has lost a step and isnt as elusive as he used to be

Its actually not the same. Every QB throws more outside, wilson is just more pronounced because he is also significantly shorter

I dont know there is such a stubborn refusal to admit wilson has flaws and height is one of them.

He has trouble throwing over the middle and to Rb's especially on screens. I think he completed 20 passes to Rb's last year. How is it a good thing to eliminate an entire part of your offense yourself?

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, one must not distract from the tunnel vision.

Nobody saw the trade coming except me and im the one with tunnel vision? I get it, you are emotionally attached to a player and the team took him away from you. Its normal to be upset but you will come to terms with it and realize wilson wasn't the QB you convinced yourself he was

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody saw the trade coming except me and im the one with tunnel vision? I get it, you are emotionally attached to a player and the team took him away from you. Its normal to be upset but you will come to terms with it and realize wilson wasn't the QB you convinced yourself he was

You didn't see it coming, you wanted it to come. There is a difference.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its actually not the same. Every QB throws more outside, wilson is just more pronounced because he is also significantly shorter

1646946189038.png

You tell us how they differ.

I dont know there is such a stubborn refusal to admit wilson has flaws and height is one of them.

No refusal whatsoever to admit he has flaws. But we've been hearing how his height will limit him for 10 years.

He has trouble throwing over the middle and to Rb's especially on screens. I think he completed 20 passes to Rb's last year. How is it a good thing to eliminate an entire part of your offense yourself?

Why do you think that screens require height?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No refusal whatsoever to admit he has flaws. But we've been hearing how his height will limit him for 10 years.

Hell, you can look through my post history and see plenty of posts about Russell's flaws. Issue with Snugs is that the flaws are all he sees. No nuance, just flaws.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 291204

You tell us how they differ.

Overlay them and they match up perfectly?

His mobility and elusiveness masked the issues created by his lack of height. Now that he isnt nearly as elusive its becoming more apparent

Why do you think that screens require height?

Same reason we dont dump off to Rb's, a qb often has to throw over linemen to get the ball to them. He cant throw short passes over his OL.

You cant deny they dont run screens and when they do they are almost never effective.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, you can look through my post history and see plenty of posts about Russell's flaws. Issue with Snugs is that the flaws are all he sees. No nuance, just flaws.
Then what are his flaws in your opinion?