• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE RUMOR MILL

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this funny as hell:

"
Do the Bears covet Mariota? I have no idea. I have no idea if his agent is telling the truth or simply trying to move his client up the draft board.

Given the choice between Mariota and Cutler, I would take the kid. I know what Cutler can do. There is no mystery to him anymore, no chance to be surprised. Former general manager Jerry Angelo, the guy who brought Cutler to Chicago, used to talk about the limits of players’ potential. He referred to it as their “ceiling.’’ The Bears have been hammering their heads against Cutler’s ceiling for six seasons. They all have Dick Butkus flattops because of it."

Flat tops............:pound:

The idea of the Bears drafting Marcus Mariota is entertaining on so many levels | Chicago

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His record as a starter was 4-4. After leading the Eagles to their 33-10 defeat of Dallas on Thanksgiving Day, Sanchez was the quarterback for the three-game losing streak that knocked them out of the playoff picture.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a great way to set this franchise back another few years. Guy is complete garbage and I cannot fathom how NFL scouts like the guy.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin Kapernick (?) Coming To the Bears?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor mill:
Now that they have an OLB/pass rusher signed in McPhee... they can do a lot with the 7th pick.
How do you feel about WR Amari Cooper as a replacement for Marshall? (thinking White will be gone first)

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor mill:
Now that they have an OLB/pass rusher signed in McPhee... they can do a lot with the 7th pick.
How do you feel about WR Amari Cooper as a replacement for Marshall? (thinking White will be gone first)

Getting Cooper will be a waste of a draft pick as long as Cutler is pulling the trigger.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Cooper will be a waste of a draft pick as long as Cutler is pulling the trigger.

White is a bigger target, Beckham is the biggest target, just depends which one is more willing to get hit.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jayson Braddock @JaysonBraddock ·

BREAKING NEWS: 49ers have put Colin Kaepernick on the trading block. Taking offers.

Hearing two teams are already inquiring. Working to verify team names...

The Eagles are confirmed as one of the two teams in talks and an unnamed NFC team as the other. (Colin Kaepernick trade)

Confirmed the NFC team is the Chicago Bears. (Colin Kaepernick trade)

anybody know this Braddock? I dont know, maybe one guy I want less than Cutler is Capernick, but his grammas nice in Wisconsin, heard her on Brandmeier morning shows explaining the kissing the tatoos

BigLiquid530

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since Patrick Willis is retiring tomorrow hopefully he comes out of retirement and signs with the Bears since we have his old DC

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody know this Braddock? I dont know, maybe one guy I want less than Cutler is Capernick, but his grammas nice in Wisconsin, heard her on Brandmeier morning shows explaining the kissing the tatoos

Well if he is cheaper than Jay..........I`m in.