• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The real question...

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. I've never said I didn't like Luck. I think he is a damn good QB. I put him just slightly behind where I had Bradford rated coming out. He isn't as accurate and I don't think he is quite as good a QB as Bradford. 2. My basis is he already passed up on being the #1 pick once, who is to say he won't again? You? Also who would want to play for the Bengals after seeing how he was with Palmer, after he wouldn't spend the money on his big time FA, after seeing how bad they always are and how the future isn't looking much better. 3. What basis do you have for your argument? He already stayed in school and passed on being #1 once. 4. Just to reiterate I've never said I didn't like Luck. But I am a realist. He isn't gonna play in Cinci.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys won't have the number one pick

the Redskins already have it locked up because Rex Grossman is their starter meanwhile Pete Carroll is starting the worst starting quarterback in the league in Tavaris Jackson in order to get his former player.

highest you will draft is 3rd.

you guys have a good future if you just give up on this year start Gradkowski so Dalton doesn't have to get killed in his first season behind the terrible line ruining his whole career.

then get interior offensive linemen. Once that is done you will have a good offense.

sadly this all makes too much sense for Mike Brown to pull it off.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree, Gradkowski should start to keep Dalton from ending up like David Carr.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1. I've never said I didn't like Luck. I think he is a damn good QB. I put him just slightly behind where I had Bradford rated coming out. He isn't as accurate and I don't think he is quite as good a QB as Bradford. 2. My basis is he already passed up on being the #1 pick once, who is to say he won't again? You? Also who would want to play for the Bengals after seeing how he was with Palmer, after he wouldn't spend the money on his big time FA, after seeing how bad they always are and how the future isn't looking much better. 3. What basis do you have for your argument? He already stayed in school and passed on being #1 once. 4. Just to reiterate I've never said I didn't like Luck. But I am a realist. He isn't gonna play in Cinci.

He passed up on being #1 to finish his degree, not for any other reason. At the end of this year, he'll have his degree.

What basis do I have? I don't need one other than very very rarely do players refuse to play for a team. It just doesn't happen. Any burden of proof that Luck will do so is on the one claiming it'll happen. There is no evidence of the such.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think he'd refuse to play here, but after a few years, he'd probably regret playing here.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we have number one pick I say we trade that pick and use the plethora of picks to stock up on talent (assuming what people are offering is right). A quarterback won't fix everything that is wrong with the Bengals.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If we have number one pick I say we trade that pick and use the plethora of picks to stock up on talent (assuming what people are offering is right). A quarterback won't fix everything that is wrong with the Bengals.

Yeah, but this isn't going to happen.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if the Bengals are #1 overall they should just take Luck. If they traded for picks there's no guarantee that those will pan out...Qb is by far and away the most important position in all of sports and this guy is the best prospect to come along in years. Gotta take him.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he as good a prospect as Sam Bradford personally.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt it's going to be a QB. Gruden loves Dalton, and that his guy. No way they are going to draft another QB in the 1st round next year.

They'll probably go RB because Benson is on a 1 year deal. My guess is RB.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It depends on who is coming out, and where we pick. If we're top 10, we're probably going DE, LB, or RB. I doubt we go T or S unless there is an elite safety. I agree that a trade down and G or safety in the lower part of the 1st is ideal.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think we'll for sure be top 5. Gruden may think that Dalton is the bees knees now, but he'd probably change his tune after being able to evaluate Luck. He's superior to Dalton in every facet of the game...by far. Pretty much got everything you want in a QB. That being said we probably will draft a RB with no Oline. The pick should be Luck, Barkley or Jones. Probably will be Trent Richardson.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's perfectly acceptable to be talking about our 2012 top 5 pick after 1 preseason game. I don't even know why we need to discuss the games up until that point at all. Lets just talk about the draft.

We also may have to discuss who our new HC and DC will be. Lewis and Zimmer are clowns.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that's what being a Bengals fan is all about...quickly writing off the season before it starts and focusing on next years draft. Who-Dey! Marv is 'in the fold' for next year btw. No way he's going anywhere.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what being a Bengals fan is all about...quickly writing off the season before it starts and focusing on next years draft. Who-Dey! Marv is 'in the fold' for next year btw. No way he's going anywhere.

He may commit suicide. Don't poop in my Cheerios. Let me believe. Let me hope.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LOL. Great point Kramer. Only a Bengals fan is already discussing a top 5 pick next year after the first preseason game. LOL. Sweet.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cleveland game is on the NFL network right now. We're going to get destroyed by them twice. They're pretty good.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you all know we're picking top 5. That team is awful and happens to play in the AFCN. It's going to be a goddamned train wreck. Honestly, it was evident that the Lions had so much more talent than the Bengals. It was like watching a major league team srimmage against a triple A team that had a few good prospects.