• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: The Rangers Visit The Angels June 1-3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scott Servais must be doing something right because the Seattle Mariners are 37-22 and in 1st place. I look at the overall roster and see how Cruz and Seager are not having good years and am not sure how they are doing so well. In fact I did not even realize they had such a good record and were in 1st as the media says nothing about this team.

Sadly it looks like he can coach circles around Banny.

In fact, we might actually have the weakest manager in the AL West.

Hinch and scioscia have rings.

Melvin has won several division titles with no salary or payroll to back him up

And servais seems to have helped turn around the Mariners.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my god, shut the fuck up! You know what turned around the mariners? Talent! Fucking talent! Something we sorely lack. Stop bitching and whining about the fucking manager when we’re putting a bunch of kids and low level talent on the fucking diamond and pitching mound. Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound? One of the nice things about this site has always been the knowledgeable conversation that rises above the stupidity you encounter with the average t-shirt fan. Well, you sound like an average fucking t-shirt fan.

Last edited:

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, shut the fuck up! You know what turned around the mariners? Talent! Fucking talent! Something we sorely lack. Stop bitching and whining about the fucking manager when we’re putting a bunch of kids and low level talent on the fucking diamond and pitching mound. Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound? One of the nice things about this site has always been the knowledgeable conversation that rises above the stupidity you encounter with the average t-shirt fan. Well, you sound like an average fucking t-shirt fan.

Are you serious man?

Look at what happened when Banny had talent. In 2015, we had more talent than the jays and Banny coughed up a 2-0 series lead.

The 2016 team got swept despite being the #1 overall seed. Banny hasn’t done shit with the talent he has had at his disposal. I know people on here make fun of wash, but at least wash could both teach something and actually win a playoff series.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious man?

Look at what happened when Banny had talent. In 2015, we had more talent than the jays and Banny coughed up a 2-0 series lead.

The 2016 team got swept despite being the #1 overall seed. Banny hasn’t done shit with the talent he has had at his disposal. I know people on here make fun of wash, but at least wash could both teach something and actually win a playoff series.

You’re basing everything off a couple of 5 game series? Jesus, dude just stfu. And I’d say that’s a pretty big stretch to say we had more talent than tornto in either series.

And wash didn’t teach shit. You could’ve managed those teams to the playoffs with the talent he had. All he did was totally fuck up a sure fire World Series.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious man?

Wash would have never won a playoff series with the teams Banny has had. Those 2010 and 2011 teams were vastly superior to any team Banny has managed. Banny has his faults, but he is much better than Wash.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hinch didn't win nothing till FO losded him up with tons of pitching and position players. You lose this one Tyler.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hinch didn't win nothing till FO losded him up with tons of pitching and position players. You lose this one Tyler.

Also Hinch was a castaway manager. Some will say which I agree is the tanking and the analytics based approach They may have used stolen data. Now they have fired scouts. I hope it backfires.
I would rather have Banny than Scioisa but might like Melvin better At first glance

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wash was a better IF teacher than Banny but not so good with subs but I did not like Max getting pinch run either. Wash hated the youth and Banny is on notice to get this straight. IKF and Guz are doing better IMO than they would have under Wash. Wash never gave Profar a fair shake IMO

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wash was a better IF teacher than Banny but not so good with subs but I did not like Max getting pinch run either. Wash hated the youth and Banny is on notice to get this straight. IKF and Guz are doing better IMO than they would have under Wash. Wash never gave Profar a fair shake IMO
Think how Wash messed up Elvis. One of our best hitters today and all Wash did was make him bunt.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Scoscia stinks as a manager. I think his teams underachieve on a consistent basis. Plus he left Trout down one year that when he finally brought him up the Angels gained ground on the Rangers but it was too late.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think Scoscia stinks as a manager. I think his teams underachieve on a consistent basis. Plus he left Trout down one year that when he finally brought him up the Angels gained ground on the Rangers but it was too late.
And giving away Nap because he did not fit his profile.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny what you miss when you're using the Ignore feature.

Ya know you can ignore by simply not reading any persons post? Always an option.