• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Raiders emerge as the favorite to land Randall Cobb....Thoughts, Raider Nation?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if the rumors are true the Broncos are going to make a run at Wiz. At this point though Broncos have been linked to about every OL player on the market. I would love to get him as he seems like a very smart technically sound player and a great locker room guy. As for Green he is a tough one to judge. Some team is going to pay him based on potential more so than production on the field. He is probably the best blocking TE in the NFL right now or at least top-5. The issue is nobody quite knows what he can do as a receiving threat. He actually came into the league more known for his receiving skills than blocking skills so there is some major potential that he could emerge as a great receiving threat while also doing a great job in the run game.
Man that's just BS cd.. It's NOT cool for you guys to get Wiz2.. I don't want him in the AFC West..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that's just BS cd.. It's NOT cool for you guys to get Wiz2.. I don't want him in the AFC West..

Well I don't want you guys to get Knighton and Hudson but looks like you guys are going to try! I sometimes wish they had a rule that you couldn't sign with a division rival. Already have Franklin going to San Diego. Can't have others going to the Raiders.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't want you guys to get Knighton and Hudson but looks like you guys are going to try! I sometimes wish they had a rule that you couldn't sign with a division rival. Already have Franklin going to San Diego. Can't have others going to the Raiders.
Wiz2 just doesn't belong in the AFC West other than the Raiders.. He don't fit in with you guys or KC, and the Bolts.. It's not a fit..