• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The questioning has truly begun

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems to me that the writer is saying better o/line and better running should equal better production

notice the qbs who hold the ball the longest ? all mobile qbs as i have said

look this loss stings hard becasue we thought we should have beaten both the vikes and the bucs

i said earlier this year that this team had issues and i predicted 6-10

again the fans have bought a bill of goods again

this team wont be competitive until we fix the LOS on both sides of the ball , fix the secondary , and then get the qb to run the offense

i look at this off season and i see no saviors at qb in the draft or available from nfl rosters so i say build a good LOS build a good secondary then go after the qb

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something else afoot here and I suspect it has to do with something that cannot be said but is fundamentally at the heart of the problem. That something is......Trust. Couple that lack of trust from the QB, with his seeming refusal to work on fundamental footwork and throw in building frustrations from teammates and the end result is exactly what we're getting from the QB. Did I say teammates? My apologies, I meant guys being paid by the organization.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad... at some point the O-line has got to stop being the only reason. Or rather the prime reason. The line doesnt make him hold ont the ball longer than every other starting Qb currently in the league. And the article also pointed out that our line is actually improved over that of the 2012 unit. In fact the article pointed out that ours is/was a top ten pass blocking unit before the loss of Williams.

The pass blocking is improved from 2012, ranking 16th that year but a top ten unit this year, before the loss of all-pro left tackle Trent Williams. They aren’t playing at the level of Denver or Green Bay, but are still above league average and ahead of where they were in 2012.

As i said Im not piling on, but if Rg3 would develop a quicker release sure it might lead to more turnovers, but it might also lead to him actually becoming a better over all QB. Because as it stands he is regressing doing what has worked for him in the past.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad... at some point the O-line has got to stop being the only reason. Or rather the prime reason. The line doesnt make him hold ont the ball longer than every other starting Qb currently in the league. And the article also pointed out that our line is actually improved over that of the 2012 unit. In fact the article pointed out that ours is/was a top ten pass blocking unit before the loss of Williams.

The pass blocking is improved from 2012, ranking 16th that year but a top ten unit this year, before the loss of all-pro left tackle Trent Williams. They aren’t playing at the level of Denver or Green Bay, but are still above league average and ahead of where they were in 2012.

As i said Im not piling on, but if Rg3 would develop a quicker release sure it might lead to more turnovers, but it might also lead to him actually becoming a better over all QB. Because as it stands he is regressing doing what has worked for him in the past.

i said the writer said it