• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Perfect Super Bowl

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year, the Super Bowl will be in Houston. While, of course, I want my team to win it, the perfect Super Bowl, if you are a fan of meltdowns, would be Dallas vs Denver.

Gary Kubiak on one sideline.

The Dallas Cowboys on the other sideline.

In the Super Bowl.

In Houston.

That shit would be funny.

See, I am a Texans fan. But I am not a fan of Texans fan. This fan base can be so fucktardian sometimes and the meltdown this scenario would ensue on the fucktardian Houston fans would be pretty epic!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year, the Super Bowl will be in Houston. While, of course, I want my team to win it, the perfect Super Bowl, if you are a fan of meltdowns, would be Dallas vs Denver.

In the Super Bowl.

In Houston.

See, I am a Texans fan. But I am not a fan of Texans fan. This fan base can be so fucktardian sometimes and the meltdown this scenario would ensue on the fucktardian Houston fans would be pretty epic!

How has the town of Houston handled Kubiak winning a Super Bowl with another team? Always meant to listen to some Houston Sports Radio the week after the Super Bowl but never got the chance.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's quite a stretch of the imagination.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In the Super Bowl.

In Houston.

I'd be ok with that. A chance to repeat and take revenge on one of the teams that beat us in the Super Bowl? Sign me up for that!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How has the town of Houston handled Kubiak winning a Super Bowl with another team? Always meant to listen to some Houston Sports Radio the week after the Super Bowl but never got the chance.

They are not happy. They blamed Kubiak and Kubiak alone fore many years for the Texans failures. For him to win the Super Bowl in his first year as head coach in Denver has them nearly borderline insane.

It's petty funny really.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all my years following pro football....Washington & Houston fans have much in common as it relates to the Dallas Cowboys

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all my years following pro football....Washington & Houston fans have much in common as it relates to the Dallas Cowboys

Washington is perfectly understandable. You've been division rivals since 1960. You play each other twice a year. The Redskins fans hate for the Cowboys is completely justified. They should hate you. And the same with you hating them.

Houston fans obsession with Dallas is downright embarrassing. It makes the entire fan base look second rate. And I don't want to hear the whole in-state rival nonsense. Charger fans don't obsess over the 49ers and they are both in California.

Honestly, there are some Houston fans who, if it was Week 17 and the Cowboys were playing the Colts and the Texans needed the Colts to lose so they could win the division, they would still not cheer for the Cowboys.

It's almost a joke how badly obsessed with Dallas they are.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember the Houston troll on the mouse who trumpeted his horn winning a preseason game in 2010 only to disappear after losing the regular season game that same year?

That shit was priceless.