• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also. How is Jacques Patrick not a Steeler yet? I liked him better than Snell anyway and now if Snell is hurt it's the perfect time to steal him away from the Tampa Bay Vipers (lol). Lets get this done. Wiz and Jacques. Offense fixed.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Donte Moncrief Project has ended.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TSE had signed Steeler jerseys on clearance for $24 to $39.00 I* bought a Louis Lipps, Vance Mc Donald and Andy Russell for gifts yesterday.
Where were these? Might need to venture to this place for gift ideas lol

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy, but still proud of the Steelers this year on what they did given the lost people suffered. They still could have done better, but did better than I expected given those losses.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... This is sad news. Had lots of good memories here.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell have we not revived this thread in these tryin times??? FOR DAMN SHAME PEOPLE!!! Used to be a great way to get to know people around here better.

Let's get the coffee talk brewin once again! Off the cuff!
  • Quarantine seems to be winding down... Gov'ts are opening Businesses in waves... People are getting out more... Feels good don't it? Wish my wife would lighten up a little as she got mad at me for poppin into the grocery store the other day for a quick lunch lol. I think once they open up the schools she will go back to normal life, but until then, it's quarantine 101 for me. Not likely to happen in the near future.
  • Going to be weird predicting rosters this year with the new 55-man roster allowance... 2 more helmets doesn't seem like much, but we know just how hard it is to eliminate those final 2-3 helmets every year to get to 53... I know these 2 will feel the same: @ATL96Steeler @SteelersPride ... But let's be honest... Will it really make it any easier? lol
  • Anybody got any good weekend plans? I'm tryin to convince the wife we should take the kids on a bike ride. We got a couple of those kiddie bike trailers 2 years ago and we have yet to even attach one or take a bike ride lol. Now that the weather is warmer around here we should try to get out more. But the wife is awfully stressed about this COVID19 stuff, rightfully so.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the hell have we not revived this thread in these tryin times??? FOR DAMN SHAME PEOPLE!!! Used to be a great way to get to know people around here better.

• Quarantine seems to be winding down... Gov'ts are opening Businesses in waves... People are getting out more... Feels good don't it? Wish my wife would lighten up a little as she got mad at me for poppin into the grocery store the other day for a quick lunch lol. I think once they open up the schools she will go back to normal life, but until then, it's quarantine 101 for me. Not likely to happen in the near future.
  • Going to be weird predicting rosters this year with the new 55-man roster allowance... 2 more helmets doesn't seem like much, but we know just how hard it is to eliminate those final 2-3 helmets every year to get to 53... I know these 2 will feel the same: @ATL96Steeler @SteelersPride ... But let's be honest... Will it really make it any easier? lol
  • Anybody got any good weekend plans? I'm tryin to convince the wife we should take the kids on a bike ride. We got a couple of those kiddie bike trailers 2 years ago and we have yet to even attach one or take a bike ride lol. Now that the weather is warmer around here we should try to get out more. But the wife is awfully stressed about this COVID19 stuff, rightfully so.

My wife (IT marketing/sales) has not been outside (literally aside from going to the mail box) since March 14th. Fortunately she's in a job that was fairly easy to work from home...she was already working from home every Friday...we bought a long ethernet cord and a laser printer which we needed anyway.

Meanwhile...my gig (construction office management) was deemed essential so I've been going in and coming home facing a wife that doesn't really think I need to be going in...but a paycheck is a paycheck and she respects those so it's kept things fairly quiet around the house.

Golf courses have been open here but to appease her sense of taking this "serious" I have played in a 6 weeks.

55...yeah those last couple are always difficult cuts...imo it will allow them to go maybe one deeper where there is depth...such as with 9 OL...6 WRs.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife (IT marketing/sales) has not been outside (literally aside from going to the mail box) since March 14th. Fortunately she's in a job that was fairly easy to work from home...she was already working from home every Friday...we bought a long ethernet cord and a laser printer which we needed anyway.

Meanwhile...my gig (construction office management) was deemed essential so I've been going in and coming home facing a wife that doesn't really think I need to be going in...but a paycheck is a paycheck and she respects those so it's kept things fairly quiet around the house.

Golf courses have been open here but to appease her sense of taking this "serious" I have played in a 6 weeks.

55...yeah those last couple are always difficult cuts...imo it will allow them to go maybe one deeper where there is depth...such as with 9 OL...6 WRs.

I meant to say I haven't played in 6 weeks...but thinking it's time to get back out there now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the two spots makes things very interesting....it will be curious to see how they utilize that, and how each tteams utilize that. What positions do they value....etc....

I have zero weekend plans. I have been sick for a solid month...im sick and tired of being sick and tired. Got a few telehealth visits today, im sure no answers, but yeah we'll see......more binge watching, pokerstars, and home gym time. Lay with the cat n dog....good times......

Think you and your wife are ok, if your going to remote outdoor places..........its always a concern....but thats not the areas your gonna get infected.....hopefully you find some middle ground and have some nice family time bud

Sounds like my parents/sister/me. no ones been outside except getting prescriptions. We all have lung issues, so extra cautious. I feel like a gremlin with sunlight....

you had at least said your gig lets you kinda sit in an office not near anyone right? she making you disinfect when you come back in????

golf courses are just about to open around here....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's it!? Hope your wife is finding ways to keep her sanity being locked up like that! lol. My wife had to go into her school maybe twice now, but other than that she's been confined to the house. She hasn't been to a store or anywhere else since early March. She's been keeping it cool for the most part, but occasionally she has been driving me up the wall.

I'm the same... Essential... And yea gotta respect those paychecks! Plus at least 1 of us needs to do the shopping for all these mouths to feed!

Golf... Haven't been since last summer... Courses are open. Carts are first come first serve, and they only clean them once a day. After they've been used they get locked up for the night. So if you're an afternoon golfer, don't expect to see a cart available lol.

55... 2 helmets should provide some needed relief to the ST teams mainly. And also providing us some leverage on the PS candidates/room.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the two spots makes things very interesting....it will be curious to see how they utilize that, and how each tteams utilize that. What positions do they value....etc....

I have zero weekend plans. I have been sick for a solid month...im sick and tired of being sick and tired. Got a few telehealth visits today, im sure no answers, but yeah we'll see......more binge watching, pokerstars, and home gym time. Lay with the cat n dog....good times......

Think you and your wife are ok, if your going to remote outdoor places..........its always a concern....but thats not the areas your gonna get infected.....hopefully you find some middle ground and have some nice family time bud

Sounds like my parents/sister/me. no ones been outside except getting prescriptions. We all have lung issues, so extra cautious. I feel like a gremlin with sunlight....

you had at least said your gig lets you kinda sit in an office not near anyone right? she making you disinfect when you come back in????

55 roster... Very true. Should be very telling how each team utilizes those spots. And very telling about WHO those guys are, as far as what the coaches think of their talent. An extra trench guy on both sides of the ball would be ideal but not exactly necessary unless they don't want certain guys getting poached off the PS. 9 O-lineman & 7 D-lineman would be legit.They could even use those guys to perform trench duties on ST to give the starters more rest between series.

Damn man sorry to hear you're still dealing with all those health issues. Unless this sickness is something new? Hopefully not COVID related!? What are you currently binge watching? Been wanting to dive into something new on Netflix. Maybe Ozark? Finished the new season of Altered Carbon recently. Good for you on gettin home gym time in. I've been doin lots of pushups & situps, but severely lacking the consistency lol. Takin advantage of lazy time too much. 2 months has made me soft!

My wife makes me shower every time I come home. I am not allowed to touch anything lol. She opens the doors for me when she sees me pull in, she keeps the kids away, and she has the shower turned on by the time I get home. My clothes go directly into the laundry machine. We take every precaution to keep our little ones safe.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

55...yeah...probably a yr to yr variance based on the roster....some years they have carried 9 or 10 LBs...OLB...this yr it may make sense to go with 5 if both Skipper and Adeniyi can add something, but ILB will probably be no more than 4. TE will likely be 3...they have kept more in other years.

Gig...yeah...The field guys are rarely in the office at all. We have 3 people with an office here. The other two guys are in the field most of the time so I'm here alone a good bit of the day...pretty easy to keep my social distance. Still I take precautions...I sanitize the only common area room and equipment.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
55 roster... Very true. Should be very telling how each team utilizes those spots. And very telling about WHO those guys are, as far as what the coaches think of their talent. An extra trench guy on both sides of the ball would be ideal but not exactly necessary unless they don't want certain guys getting poached off the PS. 9 O-lineman & 7 D-lineman would be legit.They could even use those guys to perform trench duties on ST to give the starters more rest between series.

Damn man sorry to hear you're still dealing with all those health issues. Unless this sickness is something new? Hopefully not COVID related!? What are you currently binge watching? Been wanting to dive into something new on Netflix. Maybe Ozark? Finished the new season of Altered Carbon recently. Good for you on gettin home gym time in. I've been doin lots of pushups & situps, but severely lacking the consistency lol. Takin advantage of lazy time too much. 2 months has made me soft!

My wife makes me shower every time I come home. I am not allowed to touch anything lol. She opens the doors for me when she sees me pull in, she keeps the kids away, and she has the shower turned on by the time I get home. My clothes go directly into the laundry machine. We take every precaution to keep our little ones safe.
i dunno wtf is going, its been a solid fn month......

covid, ugh

i dunno i need a new show, ive bounced around things.....killed ozark, all american, money heist....i started altered carbon.......

having some weights here is the only thing keeping me sane........even feeling like crap, i'll do a workout that takes me 2 hours to finish bc i rest or post on the hooop while im doing it because i feel like hell

lol its not a bad idea, smart wife!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno wtf is going, its been a solid fn month......

covid, ugh

i dunno i need a new show, ive bounced around things.....killed ozark, all american, money heist....i started altered carbon.......

having some weights here is the only thing keeping me sane........even feeling like crap, i'll do a workout that takes me 2 hours to finish bc i rest or post on the hooop while im doing it because i feel like hell

lol its not a bad idea, smart wife!

You have been going thru it healthwise recently man...sorry to hear that it's continuing.

Good you're keeping some semblance of a routine with the workouts.