• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the nhl just dickslapped us

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least get our 1st pick back which can be used in Rolston's trade.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. without that 1st (becasue without it we don't have 2 of our next 4 first round picks) rolston is almost untradeable, and it'd be hard to trade any of the guys who are rumored including rolston and salv.

you don't just give away prospects like tedenby urbom josefons and henrique, so almost all leverage you have is gone

i am believing more and more zubes and salv with hit the waiver wire

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IDK, I still like the idea of Rolston on re-entry waivers. Obviously, that's not ideal, but it would save some room. We'll see what happens.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as its not elias thats my main concern....

i am not going to be suprised if lou can't find buyers either. i think you are very likely to see waivers become active.

the reality is almost none of the players speculated are ones i'd want to see go. including langs and white, both are good in the right rolls, langs just imo doesn't fit having a c on his chest, but fits on this team as a player. luckily with arnott there is more leadership on this team this year.

i just really hope its not elias.... i think he is an almost impossible piece to replace on this team (while josefsons versatility could make him the elias of the future) but he means far too much to the locker room

i think we all know he has the reputation of being the team clown, which is a good thing, we all know the devils are rigid, so its important to have a player who revolves around fun, you don't want the team to get too tense and restrictive and i think patty is imperitive for that.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I couldn't agree more really.

I'm kinda confident though that Lou realizes like we do just how important he is.
I laughed when people even suggested him in the trade speculation but i dunno. I gotta believe there are other people in front of him in the line to go.

Can't agree with you on Langs really but i've never liked him since we got him from Dallas. I'm thinking Zubes is safe too, or rather hoping so.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there was an article on nj.com where it sounded like he basically said fuck no i'm not waiving my ntc