• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reach around?

Sorry, I made a:lame: attempt at your French reference, and was trying to twist Russian into something more than it was!

:suds: bottoms up! Sorry that was said tongue in cheek! whoops, so was that!

Stop me before it gets to deep!

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

Don't believe them OZ!

Don't want to get to personal but were I grew up it was a community with all colors of the rainbow. I never even truly saw prejudice until I went off into the world on my own. I have met just as many white assholes as black or any other color in my lifetime. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to get to personal but were I grew up it was a community with all colors of the rainbow. I never even truly saw prejudice until I went off into the world on my own. I have met just as many white assholes as black or any other color in my lifetime. :suds:

I know more white people, so I have definitely met more white assholes!

You are correct!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I made a:lame: attempt at your French reference, and was trying to twist Russian into something more than it was!

You kill me Smed. No offense taken you are a card. I was just trying to keep up. :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I've already seen that. My problem is, this is over, or should be. When you are wearing the Ram uniform, you are playing for the Rams, that's it, period, you shouldn't be making political, religious, or any other statements not related to the Rams! Once you put that uniform on, you are on the clock and that isn't the time or place to show your views or opinions on anything other than Ram football!

I'm sure my employer wouldn't allow me to do that on their dime!
What should be over?

Injustice?

I agree, it's hard to change a harden heart and wherever you may fall on this issue, most are pulling apart rather than coming together.

It's sad.

We should all pray on this and for this nation.

We'll be damned if we don't.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

:10:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I've already seen that. My problem is, this is over, or should be. When you are wearing the Ram uniform, you are playing for the Rams, that's it, period, you shouldn't be making political, religious, or any other statements not related to the Rams! Once you put that uniform on, you are on the clock and that isn't the time or place to show your views or opinions on anything other than Ram football!

I'm sure my employer wouldn't allow me to do that on their dime!

Unfortunately, thats not the way the world works.

A simpler example.

Have you ever posted something political while at work?? It's the same thing. :whistle:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, thats not the way the world works.

A simpler example.

Have you ever posted something political while at work?? It's the same thing. :whistle:

Actually I haven't, I hate politics! But I know what you're saying, but in that case you aren't doing it in front of millions of people. My point is when you are wearing the Rams uniform, you are representing the Rams. They weren't fined and I don't think they should be, but if I was the Rams I would assume that something will be said to them. They are representing the Rams and that isn't necessarily the stance the Rams have on the whole situation, I'm sure they want to be neutral in all of this, so they aren't going to want people to think this is how our organization also sees things!

I don't have a problem with them going out in the community together and protesting with everyone else and getting some media attention because of who they are, but you don't do it in my uniform, in my home, when we are there to play football

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I haven't, I hate politics! But I know what you're saying, but in that case you aren't doing it in front of millions of people. My point is when you are wearing the Rams uniform, you are representing the Rams. They weren't fined and I don't think they should be, but if I was the Rams I would assume that something will be said to them. They are representing the Rams and that isn't necessarily the stance the Rams have on the whole situation, I'm sure they want to be neutral in all of this, so they aren't going to want people to think this is how our organization also sees things!

I don't have a problem with them going out in the community together and protesting with everyone else and getting some media attention because of who they are, but you don't do it in my uniform, in my home, when we are there to play football

Why not? Your house special?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blah, every freaking time the rams do something right, the go and screw it up with bad press...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is the Rams win 52-0 and all I am seeing is these 5 guys holding there hands up:noidea:

I hate watching highlights on ESPN and NFL Total Access. Every week it's 30 minutes of highlights on Gb, Den, NE, the Cowboys, or a few others, then after they are done, they do it all over again. "if" the Rams win we get to see maybe 2 or 3 plays, then it's back to breaking down how GB won or whoever.
Back in the day we use to see highlights of every game, now it's just highlights of the powers that
be!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Smed55

I think most people agree with you Smed as long as they disagree with the message however take for instance when Rick Monday saved the American Flag.

I am thankful Mr Monday wasn't neutral!

th

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What gets me is the Rams win 52-0 and all I am seeing is these 5 guys holding there hands up:noidea:

I hate watching highlights on ESPN and NFL Total Access. Every week it's 30 minutes of highlights on Gb, Den, NE, the Cowboys, or a few others, then after they are done, they do it all over again. "if" the Rams win we get to see maybe 2 or 3 plays, then it's back to breaking down how GB won or whoever.
Back in the day we use to see highlights of every game, now it's just highlights of the powers that
be!

I see your point. I am one of the crazy few that don't watch pregame, halftime or postgame. Many times I turn off the sound on the play by play. Follow the money my friend.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most people agree with you Smed as long as they disagree with the message however take for instance when Rick Monday saved the American Flag.

I am thankful Mr Monday wasn't neutral!

th

I agree, but that knucklehead should have never even got that far to even come close to doing that! Plus, that was going beyond protesting, that's just down right unAmerican. My position is if you don't like living here, move! There are plenty of things I don't like or I disagree with, but I'm not going to burn the flag,that proves or solves nothing, just proves you're a knucklehead!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Rams players did what they did. Mike Brown was a thug, but the FPD is an all white police force and has had other issues in the past. They are bullies that got beat up in high school. We all know how some cops are. Power tripped bastards.

NoCo in STL isn't a good area. It's known for shady characters all around, but there are good people there too. But not very many on the FPD. Sorry.

And now the response the cops gave in regards to this incident, just made them look like the bullies they are.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the players should really stay away from this issue. If Kenny wants to wear a M Brown wristband and put his hands up that's fine. But please for the love of G-d, stay as far as possible from the actually protest/riots. We do not need our players to be associated with looters who are burning the city. Especially for an issue like this.