• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only we could play the Raiders every week.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread is for negativity I will throw most of my observations on this game here! Great win,loved it, finally enjoyed watching a full complete game without bitching about that, that, and that.

We played a great game, duh 52-0!

Now comes the "but", we played great defense, offensively I don't think we played all that great. Mason's a stud, but on his 89 yard run, he kind of cut back, the oline didn't really create a big hole for him, we also had a 18 yard run by Austin, and another 11 yard runny Stacy, I think? Our other 25 carries or so went for 50 some yards, that's not good! Masons other 13 carries went for 28 yards!

Hill was what, 13-22 for 183 or something like that. Two of those catches went for 70 yards and Bailey made a sweet catch on one of them. So Hill was 11-20 for 113 yards, pretty average!

Everyone is getting excited, I am a little myself, but we have been through this before at the end of seasons past! I will get excited when and "if" they carry this into next season!

The defense played extremely well, but overall, this was against a very, very bad team. We could have just as easily stunk it up against the worst team in the league, but we didn't, we did what we were suppose to for once!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't agree with what the 5 Ram players did before the game. The situation in Ferguson went through the legal process, no need to continue to get people riled up, what they did served no purpose, but to draw more attention to a situation that should just be dropped, this will solve nothing, there was really no point to it!

Drop it!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the rub for me. Whenever this team does something good there are always caveats. This time, well it was Oakland. Yet we also beat the Seahawks but of course that was a fluke along with everything else. Not really sure what the team will have to do to get a little love on their own board. So fire Fisher and Co. And let the rebuild begin. And just to keep things edgy. Yall can kiss both sides of my butt.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the rub for me. Whenever this team does something good there are always caveats. This time, well it was Oakland. Yet we also beat the Seahawks but of course that was a fluke along with everything else. Not really sure what the team will have to do to get a little love on their own board. So fire Fisher and Co. And let the rebuild begin. And just to keep things edgy. Yall can kiss both sides of my butt.

Are you into that?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I don't think us beating Seattle was a fluke, we played a fairly good game, I actually think we can beat them again, even if it is in Seattle. I've said we have played well in games that we have won, and we also played well in some games that we lost but should have won, but as far as getting "too" excited by this Raider game, it is the Raiders and we still have a lot of issues that one game or two games doesn't fix!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think us beating Seattle was a fluke, we played a fairly good game, I actually think we can beat them again, even if it is in Seattle. I've said we have played well in games that we have won, and we also played well in some games that we lost but should have won, but as far as getting "too" excited by this Raider game, it is the Raiders and we still have a lot of issues that one game or two games doesn't fix!

Without a doubt you are right. But it sure was sweet. 52-0. In the spirit of venting FIRE FISHER! And I agree with you on the whole protest thing. BRADFORD SUCKS!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Schotty with your retarded, JERRYATRIC Mike Martz playing calling!

Fuck Fisher for keeping Bailey on the bench all year!

Fuck Samantha for being hypochondriac

:)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ozarks, I like the initiation of the blue font to these boards.

I understand it means you are just only joking around....

So screw you and your blue fonts! :lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ozarks, I like the initiation of the blue font to these boards.

I understand it means you are just only joking around....

So screw you and your blue fonts! :lol:

Screw Fisher! Thanks Vita coming from you that really means something. Not. Shotty sucks! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also don't agree with what the 5 Ram players did before the game. The situation in Ferguson went through the legal process, no need to continue to get people riled up, what they did served no purpose, but to draw more attention to a situation that should just be dropped, this will solve nothing, there was really no point to it!

Drop it!
White folks might have a hard time understanding this fully IMHO.

Here is an articulate presentation most can agree on that should bring us together on this topic rather than put us in divide.

NFL player Benjamin Watson's Ferguson post on Facebook goes viral

Posted: Nov 26, 2014 9:42 AM PST Updated: Nov 26, 2014 9:42 AM PST by Nichole Mischke

KHQ.COM - Benjamin Watson who plays for the New Orleans Saints posted the following on his Facebook page and it has since gone viral:

"At some point while I was playing or preparing to play Monday Night Football, the news broke about the Ferguson Decision. After trying to figure out how I felt, I decided to write it down. Here are my thoughts:

I'M ANGRY because the stories of injustice that have been passed down for generations seem to be continuing before our very eyes.

I'M FRUSTRATED, because pop culture, music and movies glorify these types of police citizen altercations and promote an invincible attitude that continues to get young men killed in real life, away from safety movie sets and music studios.

I'M FEARFUL because in the back of my mind I know that although I'm a law abiding citizen I could still be looked upon as a "threat" to those who don't know me. So I will continue to have to go the extra mile to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I'M EMBARRASSED
because the looting, violent protests, and law breaking only confirm, and in the minds of many, validate, the stereotypes and thus the inferior treatment.

I'M SAD, because another young life was lost from his family, the racial divide has widened, a community is in shambles, accusations, insensitivity hurt and hatred are boiling over, and we may never know the truth about what happened that day.

I'M SYMPATHETIC, because I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. Maybe Darren Wilson acted within his rights and duty as an officer of the law and killed Michael Brown in self defense like any of us would in the circumstance. Now he has to fear the backlash against himself and his loved ones when he was only doing his job. What a horrible thing to endure. OR maybe he provoked Michael and ignited the series of events that led to him eventually murdering the young man to prove a point.

I'M OFFENDED, because of the insulting comments I've seen that are not only insensitive but dismissive to the painful experiences of others.

I'M CONFUSED, because I don't know why it's so hard to obey a policeman. You will not win!!! And I don't know why some policeman abuse their power. Power is a responsibility, not a weapon to brandish and lord over the populace.

I'M INTROSPECTIVE, because sometimes I want to take "our" side without looking at the facts in situations like these. Sometimes I feel like it's us against them. Sometimes I'm just as prejudiced as people I point fingers at. And that's not right. How can I look at white skin and make assumptions but not want assumptions made about me? That's not right.

I'M HOPELESS, because I've lived long enough to expect things like this to continue to happen. I'm not surprised and at some point my little children are going to inherit the weight of being a minority and all that it entails.

I'M HOPEFUL
, because I know that while we still have race issues in America, we enjoy a much different normal than those of our parents and grandparents. I see it in my personal relationships with teammates, friends and mentors. And it's a beautiful thing.

I'M ENCOURAGED
, because ultimately the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem. SIN is the reason we rebel against authority. SIN is the reason we abuse our authority. SIN is the reason we are racist, prejudiced and lie to cover for our own. SIN is the reason we riot, loot and burn. BUT I'M ENCOURAGED because God has provided a solution for sin through the his son Jesus and with it, a transformed heart and mind. One that's capable of looking past the outward and seeing what's truly important in every human being. The cure for the Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Eric Garner tragedies is not education or exposure. It's the Gospel.

So, finally, I'M ENCOURAGED because the Gospel gives mankind hope."
Here is the link to his Facebook page: http://SportsHoopla.com/oo9szxvNFL player Benjamin Watson's Ferguson post on Facebook goes vira - Spokane, North Idaho News & Weather KHQ.com

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White folks might have a hard time understanding this fully IMHO.

Here is an articulate presentation most can agree on that should bring us together on this topic rather than put us in divide.

Yes, I've already seen that. My problem is, this is over, or should be. When you are wearing the Ram uniform, you are playing for the Rams, that's it, period, you shouldn't be making political, religious, or any other statements not related to the Rams! Once you put that uniform on, you are on the clock and that isn't the time or place to show your views or opinions on anything other than Ram football!

I'm sure my employer wouldn't allow me to do that on their dime!