• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Kevin Durant/N.Y. Knicks Bandwagon: I'm Now In...

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These players on the Knicks aren't "least talented", they are just extremely young. DSJ, Knox, Robinson, and Trier are all valuable rostered players. Ntilikina appears to be out of favor, but shouldn't be tough to move via trade. The only other guys that are currently on the roster are a bunch of non-guaranteed contracts; Lance Thomas (a bigger contract at $7.6M) and various cheaper players like Jenkins, Ellenson, Dotson, and Garrett, who could have value as depth players should the Knicks choose to keep them (and/or find cap space to do so after free agency).

Everyone else is a free agent this summer (Jordan, Mudiay, Hezonja, Kornet, Vonleh, and Hicks) and most or all of them will be denounced to open up as much cap space as possible for free agency.

CLEAN HOUSE! Even the young talent! They will be ruined by this environment. I called for portsinis to be traded earlier...

Only way we become respected is with players like KD Kyrie Etc. and I highly doubt any of them come here.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLEAN HOUSE! Even the young talent! They will be ruined by this environment. I called for portsinis to be traded earlier...

Only way we become respected is with players like KD Kyrie Etc. and I highly doubt any of them come here.

KD seems like he wants to, but wants to bring someone with him. If Kyrie goes to the Nets instead, KD will have to look into finding another tag-along, or look to other teams. Knicks do seem to be his primary intent though.

Most of that young talent could be moved if they Knicks can agree to an AD trade with the Pelicans.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a rumor as far as I’m concerned. Why in heck would KD come to a failed org. He would need the dream team to win here.

There is not enough care to win here!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a rumor as far as I’m concerned. Why in heck would KD come to a failed org. He would need the dream team to win here.

There is not enough care to win here!

Then why stay a fan? Sounds like a recipe for a stroke...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet not one of these names comes to the knicks. Business 101!

And why play for them when you could play in the Mecca and set all kinds of individual records playing against the knicks.