• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Elder Scrolls Online for console

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone getting this or thinking about getting The Elder Scrolls Online. I know it's been out for PC a while, but it's being released for console tonight. I have a PS4, so if anyone plans on getting this let me know. PSN username is the same as SportsHoopla. I will be able to play 11 PM my time, because I pre-downloaded it from the PS store.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not right away but I may get it eventually in the next few months. I'll probably get the new Batman first though.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Elder Scrolls online have a ton of problems? How does the online world work?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting launch to be a buggy mess. Depending on reviews might look at getting it

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I both have PS4's and both pre-downloaded the game; although we won't have much time to play it until the weekend anyway.

Whether the game is awesome or not, it's still something we can spend countless hours doing together. ...My kind of quality time.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i might give it a try when it gets down to $40 or so

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I both have PS4's and both pre-downloaded the game; although we won't have much time to play it until the weekend anyway.

Whether the game is awesome or not, it's still something we can spend countless hours doing together. ...My kind of quality time.
I just got it and all the servers are over populated right now. It's hard to get logged in. The servers are shitty right now. I could play during the day yesterday and today, no problem, but at night i can barely get on because of the servers.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got it and all the servers are over populated right now. It's hard to get logged in. The servers are shitty right now. I could play during the day yesterday and today, no problem, but at night i can barely get on because of the servers.

I was thinking about getting this for the PC and saw reviews that claimed the game was populated by groups of identically equipped bots and gold miners...have you seen an issue with that?
I'm getting bored with Skyrim and trying to figure out what to try next...

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about getting this for the PC and saw reviews that claimed the game was populated by groups of identically equipped bots and gold miners...have you seen an issue with that?
I'm getting bored with Skyrim and trying to figure out what to try next...
I haven't came across this issue yet, but I'm only lvl 6 on the account i like the best. I've been playing multiple characters deciding what I like best. As I get further in the game I will let you know. I have trouble getting on sometimes because of the servers.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting launch to be a buggy mess. Depending on reviews might look at getting it
It is a buggy mess. Servers at night are horrible. It took me 30 minutes to log in last night. Then after 15 minutes it booted me out. I've had no problems during the day.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a buggy mess. Servers at night are horrible. It took me 30 minutes to log in last night. Then after 15 minutes it booted me out. I've had no problems during the day.
They clearly are not using Pied Pipers condensing software.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SilverFalco8 can you give us an update? How are you liking it now that it's almost a month in? Rating haven't been great.. but it can't be worst then destiny!

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SilverFalco8 can you give us an update? How are you liking it now that it's almost a month in? Rating haven't been great.. but it can't be worst then destiny!

The servers are MUCH better than at launch. I play on PS4 with my wife for a couple hours a day on average. We experience the occasional fatal error, but nothing has ever been lost because of it aside from a minute or two of logging back in; we're always right where we left off.

My wife and I played Destiny together before that. I can say - without question - that we like ESO a lot better than Destiny. There's so much more world to explore, things to do and variations of ways to play that it keeps us much more interested and invested.

Ilovemesomeme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The servers are fixed, but the game just doesn't play like an MMO. It's a solo game, played with a bunch of other users running around you. Unless you play the PvP mode. And a ton of the early quests (I only played about 25 hours) are "run and fetch" type stuff. I loved Skyrim but this game is not for me. It's really hard to do missions with friends and many times it doesn't even allow you to do the missions with anyone.

Ilovemesomeme

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was/am using Templar too handed as primary with spells as my secondary.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The servers are fixed, but the game just doesn't play like an MMO. It's a solo game, played with a bunch of other users running around you. Unless you play the PvP mode. And a ton of the early quests (I only played about 25 hours) are "run and fetch" type stuff. I loved Skyrim but this game is not for me. It's really hard to do missions with friends and many times it doesn't even allow you to do the missions with anyone.
Yeah, I noticed this also. I'm in a playstation gaming community, so we run the quests together. I agree, it's basically single player with a bunch of players running around doing the same quests.

SilverFalco8

TXOD BX 507
Hoopla Cash
$ 87.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's much better than Destiny imo. PvP is very fun. I love the game. It's basically a single player game with other people running the same quests as you unless you're running caves. My opinion is a bit biased though. I've been playing Elder Scrolls games since 2003.