• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles made a mockery of the NFL last night

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I talking a out the Cowboys? No I'm talking about the Giants.

Regardless the Eagles have been more successful over the past 3 seasons than the Cowboys as well. A big ol' 0 in the playoff wins column for the Cowboys, which is typically par for the course for that franchise this century.
Wrong again. But then again, have you ever been right?

And you don’t get to use different rules for different arguments. Your rule and Cowboys have more wins.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think he is an Eagles fan?

Other peers of his in Philadelphia media have noted on the radio how Sal is a New Yorker is not an Eagles fan.
I'm curious of what peers of his say he isn't an Eagles fan?

He's a fan of the team he's covered for many many years. Not saying he's a die hard fan but still a fan.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious of what peers of his say he isn't an Eagles fan?

He's a fan of the team he's covered for many many years. Not saying he's a die hard fan but still a fan.

Mike Missanali has said it several times when Sal has been on or just gotten off his show.

He was born and raised in NY. I doubt he is a fan of any team since he has worked in that industry for decades now. But no doubt if he does have some fan ship that he falls back on based on his first 4 decades of life then it would be the Giants or Jets.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Missanali has said it several times when Sal has been on or just gotten off his show.

He was born and raised in NY. I doubt he is a fan of any team since he has worked in that industry for decades now. But no doubt if he does have some fan ship that he falls back on based on his first 4 decades of life then it would be the Giants or Jets.
It must have been with in the last couple of years since I stopped listening to him. The guy turned into a grade A jackass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....if nothing else, the washinton fans are becoming loud and proud by comparing the eagles decision to the steelers decision. Gotta love all that.

The Philly Pep Squad Captain has announced the eagles in the playoffs in 2022. Maybe it's just me, but this seem more outlandish than the eagle QB & WR being top 15.

This thread cements everything glorious about washington & philly fans.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I talking a out the Cowboys? No I'm talking about the Giants.

Regardless the Eagles have been more successful over the past 3 seasons than the Cowboys as well. A big ol' 0 in the playoff wins column for the Cowboys, which is typically par for the course for that franchise this century.
That's not going to happen unless Wentz agrees to restructure his contract significantly. I predict he'll be with the Eagles next year.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not going to happen unless Wentz agrees to restructure his contract significantly. I predict he'll be with the Eagles next year.

That just isn't true. The money a team will take on is going to be an absolute bargain for a starting QB for the next 4 years. There are so many teams that will be looking for a QB, the Eagles will have multiple teams interested.

I highly doubt they will be able to get a 1st for him but I do believe they will be able to get a 2nd and a conditional pick for next year.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night the Eagles showed the rest of the league just how unprofessional an organization they are. With playoff implications on the line they literally threw in the towel and played only 3/4ths of a game despite the game having very serious implications.

This is PROFESSIONAL football. Teams and players are expected to conduct themselves professionally. Yesterday, you had teams literally playing for nothing in the Pats/Jets game but both teams left their starters in the entire game and competed. They gave fans what they paid for. The jaguars played hard the entire game even though it was meaningless to them because they recognize that they are professionals. The Eagles on the other hand made a mockery of themselves and the league by simply giving up and not playing hard for the entire game.

They are by far the biggest joke in the NFL today. The league should dock them a draft pick and give them a fine for what they displayed in a very meaningful game played on national television.

I agree... Coach didn’t show a lot of class... You should always play to win ....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... Coach didn’t show a lot of class... You should always play to win ....

He was. He showed a lot of class in the confidence that he had in 4 year backup Nate Sudfeld to give him that shot in that moment. That was one of the classiest things I've seen a coach do. That's like when they let the special needs kid run a TD in a high school game. It was pure class by Doug Pederson. Stop the slander.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was. He showed a lot of class in the confidence that he had in 4 year backup Nate Sudfeld to give him that shot in that moment. That was one of the classiest things I've seen a coach do. That's like when they let the special needs kid run a TD in a high school game. It was pure class by Doug Pederson. Stop the slander.
Not gonna lie this had me dead

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....if nothing else, the washinton fans are becoming loud and proud by comparing the eagles decision to the steelers decision. Gotta love all that.

The Philly Pep Squad Captain has announced the eagles in the playoffs in 2022. Maybe it's just me, but this seem more outlandish than the eagle QB & WR being top 15.

This thread cements everything glorious about washington & philly fans.
The Eagles making the playoffs in 2022 is outlandish? Have you watched football in the last 2 years? Or do you have some information about a realignment and a change in the playoff format? Hell I'm not ruling out them winning the division next year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles making the playoffs in 2022 is outlandish? Have you watched football in the last 2 years? Or do you have some information about a realignment and a change in the playoff format? Hell I'm not ruling out them winning the division next year.

12-4 led by Nate SoapSudfeld