• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: the Burrow-Head match

Who Dey?

• KC by 7 or more

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most annoying thing about the loss is Chiefs fans acting like they blew the bengals out from start to finish.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most annoying thing about the loss is Chiefs fans acting like they blew the bengals out from start to finish.
Yeah.... I'm not quite sure where the "we shut those fuckers up" mentality comes from. I'm not taking anything away from them - They won the game. But, much like some of our wins against them, there were a lot of things that went their way. It was a good game.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
future bright....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.... I'm not quite sure where the "we shut those fuckers up" mentality comes from. I'm not taking anything away from them - They won the game. But, much like some of our wins against them, there were a lot of things that went their way. It was a good game.
teams should always meter the celebration when winning the afc/nfc. they seem to think they already won the SuperBowl. I think Jalen Hurts runs all over them. the Eagles DL will pretty much make us happy Burrow didn't have to play. Mahomes may not even finish the game.