• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest testicles in the SEC reside in the state of Alabama

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God. Im tired of Saban being the only one in favor of this meanwhile being the only one taking the heat for the November FCS games when it isnt his fault.
How is is NOT his fault? You are telling me that Saban has no say in his schedule?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no way shape or form is it worse than playing in the SEC east. But please keep telling yourself playing one more SEC team won’t help your schedule all the while proclaiming the SEC is the best conference.

It's worse, especially when you consider the 2nd best of the SEC just beat the best of your conference, and you are hiding behind a bunch of teams where as everyone else is limited. You're basically trying to compare the top of your entire conference against half another, and still you couldn't grab the top spot.

Go ahead and split the Big12 and see how bad it really is. Texas is and has been a joke, and as long as that's the case it's really just Oklahoma and nobody else.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly did you push my shit in about bitch?

:lol: From the guy who needs to pretend I'm not from Alabama and a whole list of other shit.

Let me know when I've given even a remote fuck about you.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's worse, especially when you consider the 2nd best of the SEC just beat the best of your conference, and you are hiding behind a bunch of teams where as everyone else is limited. You're basically trying to compare the top of your entire conference against half another, and still you couldn't grab the top spot.

Go ahead and split the Big12 and see how bad it really is. Texas is and has been a joke, and as long as that's the case it's really just Oklahoma and nobody else.
Did Bama even win their division last season?

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Props to Malzahn and Saban.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: From the guy who needs to pretend I'm not from Alabama and a whole list of other shit.

Let me know when I've given even a remote fuck about you.

You obviously give a remote fuck or you wouldn’t have commented on my post which had nothing to do with you or the SEC, Mr “butthurt”

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are basing this on one game?

Please stop pretending that the middle of the B12 is weak and the middle of the SEC is great. It’s not. You take Alabama out of the SEC and they are almost the PAC. Seriously

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously give a remote fuck or you wouldn’t have commented on my post which had nothing to do with you or the SEC, Mr “butthurt”

I like to make fun of things stupid people say.

I have no clue where you live, don't care where you grew up, or anything remote to that. These are the things you make up because it's all you can do.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are basing this on one game?

Please stop pretending that the middle of the B12 is weak and the middle of the SEC is great. It’s not. You take Alabama out of the SEC and they are almost the PAC. Seriously

1 game? It was the best team your conference had by a long shot. It's not my fault your conference is a bunch of pussies who are scared to play anyone other than themselves.

And as for taking Alabama out of the SEC, Georgia would have won the National Championship last year. When was the last time you could say that about a Big12 school.

Hell, better yet, show me a Big12 school that has EVER even won a playoff game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pretty sure that the AD does have a conversation with Nick Fucking Saban before they pen a deal on schedules.
I think it is probably more of a directive from Saban to the AD more than a conversation. I'd bet it goes something like Saban telling the AD, "We're going to play (fill in the team) at home and we are going to play them on (fill in the date)".

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hope so.
So then he does have some blame in the schedule. It’s not like he’s some no name coach who just got there. He may be the biggest name coach in all of football, NFL or College, and has been there for a decade. Obviously he is not completely to blame but he does have more control over the schedule than an average coach would.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then he does have some blame in the schedule. It’s not like he’s some no name coach who just got there. He may be the biggest name coach in all of football, NFL or College, and has been there for a decade. Obviously he is not completely to blame but he does have more control over the schedule than an average coach would.

When he can force other teams to play us, let me know.