• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The biggest testicles in the SEC reside in the state of Alabama

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to make fun of things stupid people say.

I have no clue where you live, don't care where you grew up, or anything remote to that. These are the things you make up because it's all you can do.

It is hilarious calling you out continuously for the absolute stupid shit you say because you think your opinion is gospel. All you can do is call people butthurt and stupid because in your tiny mind you think you are right.

But you always were a bitch on here.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game? It was the best team your conference had by a long shot. It's not my fault your conference is a bunch of pussies who are scared to play anyone other than themselves.

And as for taking Alabama out of the SEC, Georgia would have won the National Championship last year. When was the last time you could say that about a Big12 school.

Hell, better yet, show me a Big12 school that has EVER even won a playoff game.

Are you joking? You are comparing conferences because of 1 game? 1 team no matter where they are doesn’t make a conference good or bad you stupid fuck. You are the epitome of stupid for arguing this. Not that anyone’s shocked.

So in your mind whoever wins the national championship game is from the best conference? That’s what you are literally arguing.

An it’s absolutely hilarious you making fun of the B12 for actually playing the conference mates when we all know the SEC and in particularly Alabama is too chicken shit to play more than one decent ooc team because they get that extra OOC game.

5 teams have won a playoff game. 5

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? You are comparing conferences because of 1 game? 1 team no matter where they are doesn’t make a conference good or bad you stupid fuck. You are the epitome of stupid for arguing this. Not that anyone’s shocked.

So in your mind whoever wins the national championship game is from the best conference? That’s what you are literally arguing.

An it’s absolutely hilarious you making fun of the B12 for actually playing the conference mates when we all know the SEC and in particularly Alabama is too chicken shit to play more than one decent ooc team because they get that extra OOC game.

To be fair, many are judging Bama’s schedule based on one game.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, many are judging Bama’s schedule based on one game.

To be fair I didn’t bring Alabama into this until bandwagon pink ears got offended for me calling out the Clemson fan and his irrational sense of ACC scheduling. He got all offended because I called him out on this exact thing months ago and he some how thought I was talking about the SEC when I responded to Clemson fan. It’s not my fault he is an irrational bandwagon bitch.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that he is somewhat responsible for his schedule, just like every single coach that has been at their current location for the last 5-6 years or more. I’m will to put money that 95% of ADs have a conversation with their head coach about who they are going to be playing. You make it sound like Saban is sitting out on his boat and the AD is surprising him who they are going to play, making Saban do a spit take with his oatmeal cream pie.

So yes, if Saban said that he didn’t want to play Louisville or Duke as his marquee out of conference game, they would have a better game.

I'm sure he has some input, but I'm talking about the process of scheduling games. My guess is he is presented options and gives his opinion/preferences.

But the process of scheduling games is about getting those options, which are limited and I've been down this discussion enough that you know I'm going to say and I'm mostly just wanting to make fun of people, so you know.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine half the NFL playing a 16 game schedule and the other half playing a 15 game schedule.
So Washington is one of the teams playing 15 teams because I’m pretty damn sure they have an FCS opponent. Sorry if I don’t see a huge difference in playing Kentucky or Vanderbilt vs a Sun Belt team. It’s been what, a decade, since Saban last lost to an SEC East team.

I’m more pissed off about Louisville or Duke being their marquee OOC game than I am about them doing what 85% of the rest of college football teams are doing. I don’t give a fuck when the game is played.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only does Washington play their own conference members, they also have home & away's in the near future with Michigan and Ohio St.

huskystadium6.jpg

Nobody cares, you don't win National Championships.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Washington is one of the teams playing 15 teams because I’m pretty damn sure they have an FCS opponent. Sorry if I don’t see a huge difference in playing Kentucky or Vanderbilt vs a Sun Belt team. It’s been what, a decade, since Saban last lost to an SEC East team.

I’m more pissed off about Louisville or Duke being their marquee OOC game than I am about them doing what 85% of the rest of college football teams are doing. I don’t give a fuck when the game is played.
Bama has FOUR OCC GAMES. Do the fvking math. There's a reason the SEC followed by the ACC play the least amount of P5 opponents year in and year out.

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hilarious calling you out continuously for the absolute stupid shit you say because you think your opinion is gospel. All you can do is call people butthurt and stupid because in your tiny mind you think you are right.

But you always were a bitch on here.

Wake me up when people are talking about West Virginia's schedule.

And that's why you're talking about Alabama and the SEC right now. You can try to spin your reasons for anything else you want, but in the end - everyone who isn't a butthurt little bitch knows the truth.

Losers hate winners, and you're nothing but a loser - and I'm not talking football teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama has FOUR OCC GAMES. Do the fvking math. There's a reason the SEC followed by the SEC play the least amount of P5 opponents year in and year out.
And Bama wins the title more years than not lately. As long as they win, why should they change what works. There needs to be multiple years where the SEC or ACC get left out and the committee sites the schedule for there being left out. Until then, I don’t believe playing Georgia State rather than South Carolina is the reason they are winning titles. If the teams are weaker and only look better because of scheduling, it would be exposed in the P5 OOC games and the playoff/bowl games. More years than not, that is not the case.

And you may want to edit your post since the SEC is not behind the SEC in the amount of P5 teams played.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell, 1 game is all you stupid fucks ever talk about.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bama wins the title more years than not lately. As long as they win, why should they change what works. There needs to be multiple years where the SEC or ACC get left out and the committee sites the schedule for there being left out. Until then, I don’t believe playing Georgia State rather than South Carolina is the reason they are winning titles. If the teams are weaker and only look better because of scheduling, it would be exposed in the P5 OOC games and the playoff/bowl games. More years than not, that is not the case.
Make those fvks play a 9 game conference schedule and see how the SEC takes a hit.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You chickenshits don't have the balls to play your own fvking conference members.

The fact you need SEC teams to play each other for losses pretty much says it all.

You think I gave a shit how many Pac12 teams Washington played the year you made the playoffs? Just another easy win.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wake me up when people are talking about West Virginia's schedule.

And that's why you're talking about Alabama and the SEC right now. You can try to spin your reasons for anything else you want, but in the end - everyone who isn't a butthurt little bitch knows the truth.

Losers hate winners, and you're nothing but a loser - and I'm not talking football teams.

No one was talking about bama before you rolled in and got offended because you know I’m right on this.

We are only talking about Alabama now because you decided to barge in with your high and mighty opinion because you got offended about what I said to Clemson fan about scheduling and conference power. Yet you have the balls to call anyone else butthurt. LOL

An if I cared what you thought of me I may get mad. But your opinion of me doesn’t affect me one way or the other. Call me a loser all you want. Your just a sad bandwagon stoner that has never seen his team play but yet gets offended when and sometimes when no one says anything about them. LMAO