• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one of your guys isn't even on the field, so it's going to be tough for them to throw it to him.
Well they didn't throw to him near enough for the 3+ quarters he was on the field either. F Tee Higgins

And F Addison too while we're at it

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F Tee Higgins
And F Addison too while we're at it

Looks like you're going to be busy

mean girls condom GIF

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - man I just don't know what to say other than things just go to sh*t sometimes - - you've had more than your share for sure. .... maybe you
Pull a Rabbit from Hat.gif

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF - man I just don't know what to say other than things just go to sh*t sometimes - - you've had more than your share for sure. .... maybe you
View attachment 348847
Well it ain't like they sucked, but, those two fockers.. they disappear in the playoffs every f'n year

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it ain't like they sucked, but, those two fockers.. they disappear in the playoffs every f'n year
No they didn't (haven't) it's just the prospective of what could/should be. ..... I got no answer for ya man. You sure can't sit 'em.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well who knows for sure till after the weekend is all over..but Goff sire looks like he'd have been a great choice to be in the middle
I think it's safe to say that Goff ends as QB1 this week.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Going against him in Old School, season-best performance. Good thing Payton tried for that onside kick when they were down 35-17 that led to the unnecessary final TD

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going against him in Old School, season-best performance. Good thing Payton tried for that onside kick when they were down 35-17 that led to the unnecessary final TD
So I actually looked at your team in Old School for the first time in a long time and holy shit!! You have Najee Harris, Jaylen Warren, Stefon Diggs, Drake London, and DJ Moore on your freaking bench. I realize that doesn't help, but maybe you should petition the league to add five more flex spots to the starting lineup.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't see Love or Carr besting him, that's fer sure.
But for tossing 5 scores, I was expecting 40 something, and he's got 36.+, that's beatable..by maybe Dak Prescott??? ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well who knows for sure till after the weekend is all over..but Goff sire looks like he'd have been a great choice to be in the middle
Of Course - and I went with Love after last weeks stint-feast Goff put up (which cost me in 2 leagues). Welcome to Lefty's QB ride - -
Rollercoaster.jpg Just have to hope Jordan is good enough now. I did get a nice game out of Chandlers so :hope:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I actually looked at your team in Old School for the first time in a long time and holy shit!! You have Najee Harris, Jaylen Warren, Stefon Diggs, Drake London, and DJ Moore on your freaking bench. I realize that doesn't help, but maybe you should petition the league to add five more flex spots to the starting lineup.

Austin Ekeler saw those guys on the bench this week and got jealous, he'll be taking one of their spots next week (if there is one)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin Ekeler saw those guys on the bench this week and got jealous, he'll be taking one of their spots next week (if there is one)
Chargers might rally around Giff Smith, and can still play spoiler to Denver and Buffalo.. maybe even KC.

Never know now that Staley is gone, they might put forth a great effort, and Ekeler would have to be the catalyst

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise, surprise - I've been dreading tonight's game since Irish has Hurts and Metcalf - low and behold he started Levis at QB (God only knows why). ..... BTW - M. Evans 4-57-1, Kirk (IR) and Wilson 0-0-0 on 3 targets. ... just one game and who knows what the future brings but for this one week it worked out.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprise, surprise - I've been dreading tonight's game since Irish has Hurts and Metcalf - low and behold he started Levis at QB (God only knows why). ..... BTW - M. Evans 4-57-1, Kirk (IR) and Wilson 0-0-0 on 3 targets. ... just one game and who knows what the future brings but for this one week it worked out.
Because he's an idiot that doesn't understand fantasy football. Hurts would be in if I wasn't in my car on the way to Lakeland yesterday and couldn't answer his text quickly enough. He texts me at 12:45 freaking out about Hurts being questionable and asking me if he should play Levis. I didn't see it until after 1:00 and responded with why don't you just leave Hurts in and pick up Mariota in case Hurts doesn't play? He responds with I never thought of that but I put Levis in anyway. Moron.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he's an idiot that doesn't understand fantasy football. Hurts would be in if I wasn't in my car on the way to Lakeland yesterday and couldn't answer his text quickly enough. He texts me at 12:45 freaking out about Hurts being questionable and asking me if he should play Levis. I didn't see it until after 1:00 and responded with why don't you just leave Hurts in and pick up Mariota in case Hurts doesn't play? He responds with I never thought of that but I put Levis in anyway. Moron.
So you're saying, if he does make the right moves it's because you told him what to do - I'll try and remember that in the future. ...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying, if he does make the right moves it's because you told him what to do - I'll try and remember that in the future. ...
Um no that's not at all what I said but as usual you took something the wrong way. I'm saying he texted me yesterday and asked me that. He doesn't text me every week for lineup decisions, but he did that day and he didn't think that picking up Hurt's backup was an option. I'm sorry this was apparently a personal afront to you and I seriously hope I kick your ass next week now.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no that's not at all what I said but as usual you took something the wrong way. I'm saying he texted me yesterday and asked me that. He doesn't text me every week for lineup decisions, but he did that day and he didn't think that picking up Hurt's backup was an option. I'm sorry this was apparently a personal afront to you and I seriously hope I kick your ass next week now.
I had a smart ass response to this but decided it just wasn't worth it. .... sorry I stuck a nerve.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a smart ass response to this but decided it just wasn't worth it. .... sorry I stuck a nerve.
There is absolutely no other way to take that post. It's sole purpose was to strike a nerve. I was just trying to point out that a guy that's played fantasy football for over 10 years didn't realize that picking up the backup quarterback for the guy he wanted to play was an option. Like that thought had never occurred to him in the 10 years he's been playing. It was strictly to point out how clueless Tim still is when it comes to managing fantasy football.