• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m actually surprised someone was brave enough to print what we all know is the truth.

With that being said…

Hoops hype will never get an interview with Lebron ever again.

Strengths:​

Strong frame and athleticism

* Ability to hit deep three-pointers

* Fundamentally sound basketball IQ

* Engaged defensively, physical on-
ball defender

* Creates steals as an off-ball defender

* Excels in off-ball and team defensive settings

* Built to withstand physical play

* Potential to become a defensive menace

Weaknesses:​

* Offensive game is behind schedule

* Limited passing ability due to lack of length

* Difficulty creating shots for himself

* Inconsistent scoring, especially from three-point range

* Not a top player on his college team with a subpar record

* Would have been considered a three-star recruit without his name

* Best-case outcome may involve minimal NBA playing time followed by a career overseas.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say it’s not for a $100 bet. But man if they beat Dallas it would probably double. .
I agree with you and I would have let this series ride but you know I said the other day, the selling of the ticket was the way to go. You hit on 2 of 3 legs on championship is called successfully and you have to find a way to cash that in. With a series win over Dallas I think it would have gone to around 130-140k. Can’t fault a guy for seeing them down 2-1 and then a come from behind last night to say let’s leave well enough alone and cashing out.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you and I would have let this series ride but you know I said the other day, the selling of the ticket was the way to go. You hit on 2 of 3 legs on championship is called successfully and you have to find a way to cash that in. With a series win over Dallas I think it would have gone to around 130-140k. Can’t fault a guy for seeing them down 2-1 and then a come from behind last night to say let’s leave well enough alone and cashing out.
It had dropped to $30k after Dallas won 2 straight. The guy said he just couldn’t take it anymore lol.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this sound a lot like Ben Simmons to anyone else?

It took nearly the entire first half on Tuesday for Bronny James to even look at the rim.

On one hand, despite all the undeserved pressure, he doesn't force plays for himself. Teammates have to enjoy playing with him. He looks up in transition and keeps the ball moving in the half court.

But on Tuesday, we saw him pass up opportunities to attack or pull up. He wound up committing a few turnovers due to his unselfishness. He tried too hard at times to try to get the ball to teammates.

No attempted or made field goals for most of the half seemingly added unnecessary pressure on James to start scoring. And that may have led to more thinking and thoughts when shooting—he missed all of his three-pointers the rest of the way.

It's a good thing that James understands his limitations, or that he starts each game and possession without a personal agenda. But in an NBA combine scrimmage, where most players are looking to make personal statements, James' mentality works against him.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this sound a lot like Ben Simmons to anyone else?

It took nearly the entire first half on Tuesday for Bronny James to even look at the rim.

On one hand, despite all the undeserved pressure, he doesn't force plays for himself. Teammates have to enjoy playing with him. He looks up in transition and keeps the ball moving in the half court.

But on Tuesday, we saw him pass up opportunities to attack or pull up. He wound up committing a few turnovers due to his unselfishness. He tried too hard at times to try to get the ball to teammates.

No attempted or made field goals for most of the half seemingly added unnecessary pressure on James to start scoring. And that may have led to more thinking and thoughts when shooting—he missed all of his three-pointers the rest of the way.

It's a good thing that James understands his limitations, or that he starts each game and possession without a personal agenda. But in an NBA combine scrimmage, where most players are looking to make personal statements, James' mentality works against him.

He has to squash any personal hype to Reaves himself to the Lakers of course, lol.

Plus, if he wants to play with Lebron, he's not to shoot unless passed out to!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk what pg they’re getting there

Might need to be nurk and little is used to find a replacement c

Easier that way

We're talking guys like Jevon Carter, Payton Pritchard, Davion Mitchell, Dyson Daniels, Tre Mann, Miles McBride for under $6.7M. Suns can't take on more salary via trade, so that limits the pool.

Who is signing up for 3 years of Nasir Little anyway? They could actually get considerable interest if they instead offer up Greyson Allen (and could potentially keep their picks for other moves).

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking guys like Jevon Carter, Payton Pritchard, Davion Mitchell, Dyson Daniels, Tre Mann, Miles McBride for under $6.7M. Suns can't take on more salary via trade, so that limits the pool.

Who is signing up for 3 years of Nasir Little anyway? They could actually get considerable interest if they instead offer up Greyson Allen (and could potentially keep their picks for other moves).

You are making my point here lol

I like little, he showed potential before the trade

But regressed this year

He’s a fun game for a cheap enough price

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making my point here lol

I like little, he showed potential before the trade

But regressed this year

He’s a fun game for a cheap enough price

I'm not disagreeing with you, just adding to your point.