• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Oakland A's 8/2-8/4

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a nice thought Texas Ranger fans. Not many teams have as many non-residence fans on their boards as there are here on Sports SportsHoopla. Thanks to OKLAHOMA, NEW MEXICO. GEORGIA, ARIZONA, SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTHWEST STATE (LAINEY), CALIFORNIA. If I forgot some one please let it be known. Kind of thought unusual to have fans from that many states. Thanks! Just reminded that ARKANSAS is here also. Do not want to leave anyone out. Please advise.

yeah that's pretty cool
there you are, I was wondering.

*waves at DT*
darryl coming back soon?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a nice thought Texas Ranger fans. Not many teams have as many non-residence fans on their boards as there are here on Sports SportsHoopla. Thanks to OKLAHOMA, NEW MEXICO. GEORGIA, ARIZONA, SOUTH CAROLINA, NORTHWEST STATE (LAINEY), CALIFORNIA. If I forgot some one please let it be known. Kind of thought unusual to have fans from that many states. Thanks! Just reminded that ARKANSAS is here also. Do not want to leave anyone out. Please advise.
Can't leave out NEW JERSEY. Takes all these folks to beat the A's.

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virginia here

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may live in Georgia, but I grew up in NM and Texas...and I'll always be a Texas Ranger fan no matter where I land!!!
Our fan base is incredible. Rangers are well represented.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the ESPN board, I believe at one time we had a fan from Hawaii and a soldier ( or ex-soldier) in Germany
Hope they will confirm that if they found us. Thought since we have a day off now it would be neat to see how many fans are out there in different states.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aha!! That's where the Board disappeared to...the Cowboy game started! I forgot that was even on today...

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember going to a Yankees vs. Rangers game at TBPIA back in 2008 where a dad showed up wearing a Rangers ball cap but his sons were wearing Yankees gear. Elderly man with a cane asks the dad "young sir what happened to the boys?" Had to laugh at that.

I am from New York so you can add that state to your list.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fkNhtqa_medium.jpg

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember going to a Yankees vs. Rangers game at TBPIA back in 2008 where a dad showed up wearing a Rangers ball cap but his sons were wearing Yankees gear. Elderly man with a cane asks the dad "young sir what happened to the boys?" Had to laugh at that.

I am from New York so you can add that state to your list.
Done!

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aha!! That's where the Board disappeared to...the Cowboy game started! I forgot that was even on today...

LOL all I see or hear on the local sports news in Central TX is talk about Tony Romos cyst:)

Boys up 7-0