• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros 8/9-8/12

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yu's one homer he gave up wasn't a bad pitch at all. He his the outside corner

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yu's one homer he gave up wasn't a bad pitch at all. He his the outside corner
Yeah, Corporan was sitting on the cutter. That's the only way he gets around on it and pulls it like that.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just catching up on the highlights, no interest in watching the HR. Did watch AJ get tossed and I applaud him for it, even though it didn't look like he was trying to cause THAT much trouble.

And once again, Darvish showing all class after he gave up the walk. Seems to me Darvish is more concerned about how he's pitching and winning then anything else....and I applaud him as well.

alright Rangers! :yahoo:

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just catching up on the highlights, no interest in watching the HR. Did watch AJ get tossed and I applaud him for it, even though it didn't look like he was trying to cause THAT much trouble.

And once again, Darvish showing all class after he gave up the walk. Seems to me Darvish is more concerned about how he's pitching and winning then anything else....and I applaud him as well.

alright Rangers! :yahoo:
AJ was defending his pitcher against a jackass. I was very impressed with him doing that. Any good catcher would have done the game.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could read AJ's lips when he got tossed and he said "I was just asking for a different ball." But for some reason I think he said something else along with that...

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ was defending his pitcher against a jackass. I was very impressed with him doing that. Any good catcher would have done the game.
Absolutely the right to do.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the ump doesn't follow and get in AJ's face, then the whole ordeal blows over. Ump instigated that, hope he gets his fat ass fined.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could read AJ's lips when he got tossed and he said "I was just asking for a different ball." But for some reason I think he said something else along with that...
Why Terps, what on earth would make you think that?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the ump doesn't follow and get in AJ's face, then the whole ordeal blows over. Ump instigated that, hope he gets his fat ass fined.

And as usual there's zero accountability for the umpires. One more reason to hate that jackass.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this after watching it a few times because 1) I respect AJ for complaining and 2) was trying to read his lips. The Ump following was strange...and as we all could see, he tossed him fast.

so, while I agree the ump should have just let AJ keep walking towards the mound...I do have to laugh at the thought of what AJ might have mumbled.
Kinsler's done it too, he was safe they called him out...he mumbled something and was tossed in one second, Kinsler did admit...
"I said something I shouldn't have"

Anyway quite frankly, I don't care what he said or didn't say, Darvish had a Perfecto going and it was a crap call.
AJ has really grown on me, and THIS I completely respect.

lainey12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have many years of watching Nathan under my belt. Does he freak yall out as much as he used to me?

a couple times earlier in the season, but no, not really.
Those numbers don't lie and I always have a good feeling when he takes over

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this after watching it a few times because 1) I respect AJ for complaining and 2) was trying to read his lips. The Ump following was strange...and as we all could see, he tossed him fast.

so, while I agree the ump should have just let AJ keep walking towards the mound...I do have to laugh at the thought of what AJ might have mumbled.
Kinsler's done it too, he was safe they called him out...he mumbled something and was tossed in one second, Kinsler did admit...

Anyway quite frankly, I don't care what he said or didn't say, Darvish had a Perfecto going and it was a crap call.

Kulpa is an asshole and is known for this shit. When a hitter has thrown 6 1/3 perfect innings you give him the benefit of doubt. I guarantee if that had been lee, Wainright, or kershaw he would've gotten that call.

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

... and that's the point AJ might have been debating.

This is the same ump who after the first pitch thrown behind Martin to open the game thought he needed to make his presence known and warn both benches. Ump thinks way to much of himself.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and that's the point AJ might have been debating.

This is the same ump who after the first pitch thrown behind Martin to open the game thought he needed to make his presence known and warn both benches. Ump thinks way to much of himself.

If I am really familiar with you as an ump, you're not a good ump.