• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terence Newman and other thoughts.

Purple Haze

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why did Zimmer keep Newman on the roster? He is old, (39) and slow. I grew sick of watching offenses pick on him when he was in the game. They couldn’t get a younger, faster player? I don’t want to hear that he was a coach on the field. If Zimmer liked him so much give him a job on the coaching staff. He says he is going to retire, I hope so. Regardless they kept him two years too late, much like they did with Greenway. The difference between this years defense and last years defense was Gedeon vs a washed up Greenway last year.

It was also time for the Vikings to wash their hands of Shariff Floyd. This guy will never step foot on the field again and play. Berger needs to be replaced and Rashod Hill needs to be cut. That stiff was largely responsible for the Philly loss. He was beaten on the pick 6 throw and got overwhelmed the whole game.

Other upgrades need to be in the defensive backfield and at WR. Treadwell has been a major disappointment and Mackensie Alexander is a liability on defense.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newman overall played pretty good for us this season in his role, teams are more likely to pick on Alexander who unless he shows more this upcoming season, I'll start to worry about.

2016 draft wasn't great

1. Treadwell-Bust so far
2. Alexander-Hasn't done much so far
4. Willie Beavers-Bust
5. Kentrell Brothers-meh
6. Moritz Bo-something-nothing
6. David Morgan-Arguably one of our better picks, and thats not saying much
7. Stephen Weatherly
7. Jayron Kearse-ST player, not bad for 7th rounder, but not serious impact

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newman overall played pretty good for us this season in his role, teams are more likely to pick on Alexander who unless he shows more this upcoming season, I'll start to worry about.

2016 draft wasn't great

1. Treadwell-Bust so far
4. Willie Beavers-Bust
5. Kentrell Brothers-meh
7. Stephen Weatherly

ouch!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2016 draft wasn't great

1. Treadwell-Bust so far
4. Willie Beavers-Bust
5. Kentrell Brothers-meh
7. Stephen Weatherly

Mo-Bo was a flyer. A freakish athlete, that if he could've gotten up to speed with American football... would've been fun. As it was, it was still an intriguing story for all parties involved.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo-Bo was a flyer. A freakish athlete, that if he could've gotten up to speed with American football... would've been fun. As it was, it was still an intriguing story for all parties involved.

Perfectly fine for 6th rounder, but he's part of no impact draft