• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TEBOW SUCKS!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow is going to win this competition before he even steps on the field. Barkley is awful.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets just used up 9 minutes of Barkley's quarter.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think it was pretty clear that both Barkley and Tebow SUCK.....Both guys should be cut like Mayock suggested, save the roster spot, Burton can be the emergency backup. Honestly, we need that roster spot for a player on the bubble like Najee Goode.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Wings does not post vulgarities then we would all think an impostor is posting. I am going to vouch for him (not that anyone needs to) but 20 years (damn we are getting old) I have been posting with him on various forums. He speaks his minds and does not hide his feelings. That my friends is what we call a "Philly personality".

A person should not have to change because he is MOD. I am sorry but if vulgarities offend people then need to fo find a board on Disney.
Been 20 years? Damn....LOL....yeah you got it my friend, ya gotta have thick skin. I call it the way I see it...If I hurt your feelings as PG said you may wanna look to post on the Disney board.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think it was pretty clear that both Barkley and Tebow SUCK.....Both guys should be cut like Mayock suggested, save the roster spot, Burton can be the emergency backup. Honestly, we need that roster spot for a player on the bubble like Najee Goode.

Lol. That was a damn good performance....but I don't expect you to say so.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
117 to 20 on the QB rating. A total domination.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. That was a damn good performance....but I don't expect you to say so.
I understand you think that was a good performance....That was Horrendous if we are being truthful....Tebow held the ball forever, he throws a bad, bad ball, he was sacked inside 30 seconds cost us a timeout, a total bonehead move. But your just a stat guy. I understand that Tim Tebow is like one of God's apostles to you, you worship him as do many Christians, I suppose they see him as some sort of light. Well, you get your Tebow Jersey, and you pray to Tebow each night before bed....as for me....I'm getting ready to watch the real players on this football team perform this season. The tebow talk is over as far as I am concerned, no matter if he gets cut or makes the team. The point has been made, you disagree...yet wanna spin your argument 50 ways. I listened to Mike Mayock who is perhaps the best at breaking down players positives and negatives, and he pretty much told ya Tebow sucks, and the Eagles should go with 2 Qb's. So this is my last post on Tim Tebow, I'm over it. If he makes the team I hope he holds the clipboard tight.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you think that was a good performance....That was Horrendous if we are being truthful....Tebow held the ball forever, he throws a bad, bad ball, he was sacked inside 30 seconds cost us a timeout, a total bonehead move. But your just a stat guy. I understand that Tim Tebow is like one of God's apostles to you, you worship him as do many Christians, I suppose they see him as some sort of light. Well, you get your Tebow Jersey, and you pray to Tebow each night before bed....as for me....I'm getting ready to watch the real players on this football team perform this season. The tebow talk is over as far as I am concerned, no matter if he gets cut or makes the team. The point has been made, you disagree...yet wanna spin your argument 50 ways. I listened to Mike Mayock who is perhaps the best at breaking down players positives and negatives, and he pretty much told ya Tebow sucks, and the Eagles should go with 2 Qb's. So this is my last post on Tim Tebow, I'm over it. If he makes the team I hope he holds the clipboard tight.

lol. Your Tebowmania hate is out of control. You are so far divorced from reality its unbelievable.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I provide good verifiable information and you respond this way?? And you are a moderator??

it's easier to just throw mindless conclusions out and give no sup
If Wings does not post vulgarities then we would all think an impostor is posting. I am going to vouch for him (not that anyone needs to) but 20 years (damn we are getting old) I have been posting with him on various forums. He speaks his minds and does not hide his feelings. That my friends is what we call a "Philly personality".

A person should not have to change because he is MOD. I am sorry but if vulgarities offend people then need to fo find a board on Disney.

While I agree, it is this "phily personality" that is so UNLIKED and what has given the outside perception of PHI fans as some of the worst in the league. It is "NOT" his passion or his language that is the problem, but the lack of respect for a differing opinion and the way he attacks the poster instead of the content. I don't always get along with DPD, and he can be a dog with a bone at times, but I respect that he tries to be "logical" (as opposed to Wings who is mostly "emotional") about their arguments. I think dpd has been around the boards for a VERY long time as well, if your using that as a litmus test, and the fact he has stayed shows the language isn't bothering him. I think instead, he was pointing out that the response was void of supporting evidence and that the language was all he could come up with. It's childish, mindless and emotional. And I'm talking about his argument, not Wings the person. Just as Wings admits that Teblow himself is a good guy, I think Wings is a great guy. But just as Teblow isn't that great of a QB, I don't think Wings is any better at supporting an opinion he has.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

case in point... and I hadn't even read this far....

No comment on how much BARKELY SUCKED WORSE. And the whole God's apolstle thing - just illustrates that maybe dpd is right that wings hates Teblow for more reasons than his poor on field abilities. The guy is 3rd string, outperformed barkley, lead the team to a TD in the final 2 minutes with 3rd stringers, and still gets absolutely no credit whatsoever. Wings is purely emotional. I will take logic over PMS anyday.

I'm no Teblow fan - but i'll take him as a 3rd stringer to not lose the game for me. If he can do that well with 3rd stringers, I think he will do so much better with 1st stringers. Barkley has been in the system for 3 years, and in direct competition where he is playing for a roster spot puts up a 20 QB rating?????? How anyone can defend Barkley at this point, is showing nothing but mindless bias, imho. Personally, I am fine cutting both and bringing another QB in. but it seems clear to me, Barkley is NOT the answer, even for a 3rd stringer. But in the end it's Chip's call, and it's 3rd string we are talking about. No reason to cause such infighting with fellow eagles fans. Oh wait, that is the philly personality way.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No comment on how much BARKELY SUCKED WORSE. And the whole God's apolstle thing - just illustrates that maybe dpd is right that wings hates Teblow for more reasons than his poor on field abilities. The guy is 3rd string, outperformed barkley, lead the team to a TD in the final 2 minutes with 3rd stringers, and still gets absolutely no credit whatsoever. Wings is purely emotional. I will take logic over PMS anyday.

I'm no Teblow fan - but i'll take him as a 3rd stringer to not lose the game for me. If he can do that well with 3rd stringers, I think he will do so much better with 1st stringers. Barkley has been in the system for 3 years, and in direct competition where he is playing for a roster spot puts up a 20 QB rating?????? How anyone can defend Barkley at this point, is showing nothing but mindless bias, imho. Personally, I am fine cutting both and bringing another QB in. but it seems clear to me, Barkley is NOT the answer, even for a 3rd stringer. But in the end it's Chip's call, and it's 3rd string we are talking about. No reason to cause such infighting with fellow eagles fans. Oh wait, that is the philly personality way.
Actually I love the kid, I think he is a fine young man. I'm a Christian myself....HOWEVER I know how many Christians are pulling for him based on faith not performance. Did Barkley suck tonight? Yeah he sucked, he had way way way less snaps than Tebow tonight. Clearly Barkley out played tebow vs the Colts, the last 2 games you can flip a coin, tonight the nod goes to Tebow.....Congrats...THEY BOTH STILL SUCK. Time to move on.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know how anyone can defend either of these guys!!! Hows that one grab your ass???!!!!

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone can defend either of these guys!!! Hows that one grab your ass???!!!!

Search the Web dude. You will not find a single analyst knocking Tebow's performance tonight. Everyone is impressed except you.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Search the Web dude. You will not find a single analyst knocking Tebow's performance tonight. Everyone is impressed except you.
Huh? you did watch the game right? you did hear mayock say he would get rid of both of them right? What are you talking about? Why are you still going with this? Do you think Tim Tebow is a good player? Do you? You honestly think this guy is a good QB?

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? you did watch the game right? you did hear mayock say he would get rid of both of them right? What are you talking about? Why are you still going with this? Do you think Tim Tebow is a good player? Do you? You honestly think this guy is a good QB?

Go re-watch those two 2 minute drives and those 2 TD passes. Big time performance by a guy that has a chance to be Bradford's long term backup.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I love the kid, I think he is a fine young man. I'm a Christian myself....HOWEVER I know how many Christians are pulling for him based on faith not performance. Did Barkley suck tonight? Yeah he sucked, he had way way way less snaps than Tebow tonight. Clearly Barkley out played tebow vs the Colts, the last 2 games you can flip a coin, tonight the nod goes to Tebow.....Congrats...THEY BOTH STILL SUCK. Time to move on.

I'm a Christian myself, but honestly, that doesn't even enter my mindset when it comes to football player evaluations, and is not part of my conversation because I prefer logic over emotion. There have been players I'm no fan of as a person, but would have kept them on the team for their production. So I don't even bring that into the discussion whatsoever. So I really don't understand your "apostles" rant above.

I was the first to say I would get rid of both (as far as I know - definitely before Moyock said anything), so I have no Teblow love. But if I'm picking between the two - it seems obvious to me, if Barkley does not have it by now (3 years into the system) he never will. Your fighting for your job, and you put up a 20 QB rating? His mouth simply wrote checks that 3 years later he is still incapable of cashing, imho.

The larger point is, differing opinion or not - seems it's no reason to be at odds with a fellow fan. I think we all have thick skin or we wouldn't be here long, but that's shouldn't be an excuse to just be an ass.