• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams are reaching out to the Lions about Stafford

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB makes the biggest difference. Pats with Brady were consistent Super Bowl contenders. Pats without Brady can't make the playoffs. Chiefs with Mahomes are near unbeatable. Chiefs without Mahomes are just kind of middle of the road. Colts with Peyton were consistent Super Bowl contenders. Colts without him were a 2 win team. Then they got Luck and immediately started making the playoffs again.

Stafford never elevated the team around him. Because he isn't that kind of QB. And the Rams are gonna have to learn that lesson the hard way.

Hard to debate a lot of that

Stafford has much to prove, he’s talented and he is surrounded by FAR with the most competent roster of his career, so there’s some reason for optimism

but I can’t argue it’s definitely a wait and see

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True QB is the most important position.
But let's not under value the importance of a team.

NE's terrible year was not just because of Brady leaving. They had the most Covid opt outs No camp like other teams, but NEs Offense and Defense are very difficult to learn even with full camps and OTAs.
Injuries didn't help.
Then there was/is the Cam fiasco.
Even Brady would've struggled. Maybe, maybe he gets them two more wins?

All true, people have short memories

the Pats were eliminated last season with Brady and a far better roster in round one by Ryan Tannehill, so I agree, I’m sure it sucks for Pats fans to see Brady leave, but the difference with him this season may have been a few wins, but nothing close to a SB

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true, people have short memories

the Pats were eliminated last season with Brady and a far better roster in round one by Ryan Tannehill, so I agree, I’m sure it sucks for Pats fans to see Brady leave, but the difference with him this season may have been a few wins, but nothing close to a SB
Of course, no one likes seeing their superstars leave. "If" NE could've kept Brady who knows what other dominoes would've had to fall in NE? BB would've had to cut other players to make that happen. All prior to the covid casualties. So who knows that roster may have been even weaker. The only strength would've been at QB.

Please Bill find another QB or let Stidham have a chance? I can'take another year CamPain.

BB has the picks and cap space to make a splash, which likely means he won't.