• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team Need thread...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuller may be there

I'd love to see Fuller there @ 2.58

Apple will almost certainly be 1st rounder if he has a good combine, but I'm not sure if CB will be BPA @ 1.25...According to the early big boards...Ramsey, Alexander, Hargreaves should be the 1st three CBs off the board.

If 3 QBs go, 3 OTs, I'm thinking a DL or OLB has to slip...guys like Jaylon Smith and Noah Spence could be on the board @ 25.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see Fuller there @ 2.58

Apple will almost certainly be 1st rounder if he has a good combine, but I'm not sure if CB will be BPA @ 1.25...According to the early big boards...Ramsey, Alexander, Hargreaves should be the 1st three CBs off the board.

If 3 QBs go, 3 OTs, I'm thinking a DL or OLB has to slip...guys like Jaylon Smith and Noah Spence could be on the board @ 25.

I could see Spence there, given his molly history. I'm not sure how far Jaylon will slide, given the strong recovery timetable that has been reported.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Spence there, given his molly history. I'm not sure how far Jaylon will slide, given the strong recovery timetable that has been reported.

For the 1st time in a while...PIT really have the luxury of picking BPA...yeah they need a CB and a S...but doubtful they will find a '16 starter in this draft.

At 25...they can go just about anywhere, but I don't like taking the 4th CB off the board...the #1 or 2 OG will probably be on the board...or the 3rd DT...should be a interesting draft.