• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team Need thread...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are some players i would like to see the RAIDERS get.. Conklin, Treadwell, or Eli Apple..

old1r1sh

It's a Great Day for Hockey
Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB - I think Senquez Golson has a lot of potential, but even with him you still need a second CB to play opposite him.

DL - Cam Heyward and Stephon Tuitt had great seasons, but a 2 or 3 tech to plug the middle is a need. Depth is always important as well.

S - Mike Mitchell had a low key yet solid season a the Free Safety position. Will Allen played great at the other Safety spot, but Allen is old and an UFA this season. Getting a mainstay at that position should be a priority.

QB - The Steelers really need to invest in a new passer. Roethlisberger is getting older, and with him seemingly getting hurt every few weeks there really needs to be a more reliable option on the bench. I'd say best case scenario is 3 more years with Roethlisberger. It would make sense to try for a QB before the 5th round and groom him over the coming years.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK all kidding aside
Dallas needs
QB
CB/FS depending on where Jones ends up
SS
OLB
ILB
WR
TE
DT
DE

A personal guard to keep Jerry out of the War Room.

I was just gonna sayy "Dallas - throw a dart...we need whatever it hits'.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints need a whole new defense.......

And another WR would be nice

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Improving the pass rush is hands down the #1 priority.
Adding CB depth.
Need a center.

Finding a project type QB to groom under Palmer for a year or two could be possible.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Rams need:

1. QB
2. 2 WRs. Tavon Austin is a better #2 running back
3. DE. Chris Long is almost undoubtedly gone
4. LT unless Robinson turns a corner. He was the worst starter in the league last year
5. LB. Laurinaitis is done. Ogletree coming back from injury
6. TEs. Cook has the worst hands in the league. Kendricks is sub par
7. C. Barnes is good at moving but awful at the LOS
8. S. Unless they re-sign Barron or McLeod
9. DT. Not sure if Brockers and Fairley are both going to get kept.
10. CB. Rams unlikely to keep Jenkins and Johnson. Gaines might be able to step in, though.

and a new head coach

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals

LB
WR
DT
CB

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CB - I think Senquez Golson has a lot of potential, but even with him you still need a second CB to play opposite him.

DL - Cam Heyward and Stephon Tuitt had great seasons, but a 2 or 3 tech to plug the middle is a need. Depth is always important as well.

S - Mike Mitchell had a low key yet solid season a the Free Safety position. Will Allen played great at the other Safety spot, but Allen is old and an UFA this season. Getting a mainstay at that position should be a priority.

QB - The Steelers really need to invest in a new passer. Roethlisberger is getting older, and with him seemingly getting hurt every few weeks there really needs to be a more reliable option on the bench. I'd say best case scenario is 3 more years with Roethlisberger. It would make sense to try for a QB before the 5th round and groom him over the coming years.

You hit the main spots.

CB...Golson is pretty much a lock for the slot job...C. Allen is likely a cut. Cockrell is another lock...cheap. I have a feeling Gay will be signed to a 2/3 yr deal. Word has it that Grant is moving to SS.

I like the several guys here that probably will be on the board late, but I'm not sold they will go CB that early. So far, no FS/SS guys are moving up the big board.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the saints we need the following
CB
LB
DT
WR
TE

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers needs(in no order):
TE, DT, OT and ILB
I just did a four round mock and I was very happy with the outcome:
1 - Jonathan Bullard DE Florida
2 - Cody Whitehair OG Kansas State
3 - Scooby Wright ILB Arizona
4 - Eric Striker OLB Oklahoma

old1r1sh

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hit the main spots.

CB...Golson is pretty much a lock for the slot job...C. Allen is likely a cut. Cockrell is another lock...cheap. I have a feeling Gay will be signed to a 2/3 yr deal. Word has it that Grant is moving to SS.

I like the several guys here that probably will be on the board late, but I'm not sold they will go CB that early. So far, no FS/SS guys are moving up the big board.
Yeah, DB doesn't seem to make sense given our position in the draft. All the first round DB's will likely be gone. Some people would like Eli Apple, but I'm hearing mixed reviews on him.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, DB doesn't seem to make sense given our position in the draft. All the first round DB's will likely be gone. Some people would like Eli Apple, but I'm hearing mixed reviews on him.

I can't say much about Apple only having seen him a couple of times...I have a good vibe about Kendall Fuller...good bloodlines at the position...injury will knock him out of the 1st round but probably not low enough for PIT 2nd rounder...one to see if Tomlin brings in for a visit.

old1r1sh

Hoopla Cash
$ 990.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say much about Apple only having seen him a couple of times...I have a good vibe about Kendall Fuller...good bloodlines at the position...injury will knock him out of the 1st round but probably not low enough for PIT 2nd rounder...one to see if Tomlin brings in for a visit.
I saw an article somewhere suggesting we trade out of the 1st round and stockpile picks for later rounds. I don't know how I would feel about this, but it does seem to be a fairly deep draft.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an article somewhere suggesting we trade out of the 1st round and stockpile picks for later rounds. I don't know how I would feel about this, but it does seem to be a fairly deep draft.

It might not be a bad move depending on the return...I'd like to know if any of the guys on most big boards in the 20s have starter potential on this team.

Some of the names I'm seeing in that range on the CBS big board...of course we know these big boards will change.

Jarrin Reed DT...has 3-4 exp at the nose...is he a '16-17 starter?

Nkemdiche DT/DE...many think he's a top 15 talent but this past bowl season incident has dropped him...not a true 3-4 nose, but athletic enough to play DE...definitely a rotation guy on this team

Decker & Conklin OT...many think they will go earlier, but if the 3 QBs go early and 2 RBs go early...one of these guys could get pushed down. If Beach comes back on a prove it contract, this won't happen, but if Beach nor Adams is not retained, I can see them bringing in competition/depth at LT.

Jon Bullard, DE, Leonard Floyd OLB...On this team...these are depth guys.

The point of this...probably are not going to land a '16 starter from the 25th slot...it might make sense to trade back if the 2nd round pick is near the top...I'd feel a lot more comfortable going after Fuller, CB from Vitech in the 40s somewhere....I think he will be a '17 starter on this team and probably get time this yr.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Offensive Line that's not a Center - I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing Tannehill eating dirt every other drop back. We HAVE to find consistency on the line, and until then, this team will continue to struggle.

2. Corner - Grimes is getting old and struggling to keep up with the elite WR's like Marshall and Watkins. Nobody else has really shown much. Need help desperately here as well, but I believe protecting the QB is more important.

3. DE - With our current situation being over the cap, we're going to lose some depth here, and need to get a fresh pass rusher. Even if we did keep Wake, he's coming off an injury and only getting older. This is another BIG need that will need to be addressed immediately.

4. FS - Another hole that has to be filled, but I'd rather address corner and D line before that. Basically, the entire secondary was bad this past season outside of Jones.

5. RB - With our current cap situation, it's going to be very hard to keep Lamar Miller, who will be looking to get paid. I'm not sold on Jay Ajayi yet. Need depth here.

6. Impact LB - Our LB's weren't exactly bad, but they weren't great either. It would be nice to see some fresh legs in there making plays, but this is at the bottom of the list because all other needs are more pressing.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Rams need:

1. QB
4. LT unless Robinson turns a corner. He was the worst starter in the league last year
10. CB. Rams unlikely to keep Jenkins and Johnson. Gaines might be able to step in, though.

and a new head coach

Agreed, but might shake up the order a bit. I think Long comes back at a lower cap number, but need a backup DE (might not keep both reserves). Rams likely lose one of Jenkins and Tru (hope they keep Tru), but as you said, Gaines should step in. Barnes is OK for backup C, but a starter is needed (Wisniewski via FA?). I think they keep both safeties. I think Fairley moves on for a starting role elsewhere.

QB in the first if top 3, otherwise wait until day 3 (Hogan, Brissett, Driskel, Adams). Rams might wait to see what they have in Mannion (a bit scary, should at least draft a mobile QB late as a backup plan).
WR in the first if Treadwell, otherwise use one of the two 2nds, maybe an additional pick later.
TE in the 2nd if Henry is still on the board, maybe Vannett in the 3rd?
C in the 2nd if Henry is gone (and no addition in FA), otherwise best available OT/DE/CB

Wouldn't mind a trade down or two for additional picks, as there is still a lot of needs. However, free agency will hopefully plug a few before the draft.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Rams need:

1. QB

and a new head coach

Damn...that's a hefty list.

QB FAs...I think we've ruled out RG3 & Bradford...I don't see them going off grid for an Osweiler, so that points to the draft and 15 is probably not high enough to get top 2...with the number of spots indicated above...moving up may not make sense...shop is probably right...moving back and trying to collect another pick or two will help restore the depth, etc.

Should they stay put...I don't consider Paxton a reach at 15, and Cook only a slight reach...I would pull the trigger on a QB @ 15 if top 3 for certain. Still have 4 more picks inside the top 125.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but might shake up the order a bit. I think Long comes back at a lower cap number, but need a backup DE (might not keep both reserves). Rams likely lose one of Jenkins and Tru (hope they keep Tru), but as you said, Gaines should step in. Barnes is OK for backup C, but a starter is needed (Wisniewski via FA?). I think they keep both safeties. I think Fairley moves on for a starting role elsewhere.

QB in the first if top 3, otherwise wait until day 3 (Hogan, Brissett, Driskel, Adams). Rams might wait to see what they have in Mannion (a bit scary, should at least draft a mobile QB late as a backup plan).
WR in the first if Treadwell, otherwise use one of the two 2nds, maybe an additional pick later.
TE in the 2nd if Henry is still on the board, maybe Vannett in the 3rd?
C in the 2nd if Henry is gone (and no addition in FA), otherwise best available OT/DE/CB

Wouldn't mind a trade down or two for additional picks, as there is still a lot of needs. However, free agency will hopefully plug a few before the draft.

WR...I like Treadwell, but he's not in the Julio, AJ Green mold....imo a Sanu (CIN) like player, size, strong, but not real fast...Treadwell has better hands...but should be a WR2.

Henry...may be on the board, but could go late 1st...I see a few mocks have him in PIT...I would welcome him, but I don't expect it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuller may be there