• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talking Stick Resort Arena?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Name For our Arena after this season? You got it,, Gay!!!!!
USAIR has so much more pazzaz!:lame:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always called the place America West Arena. I won't change to the newest name anytime soon.

And sometimes I still refer to Chase field as The BOB.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wil make sure I wear my face paint and headgear with feathers to the first home game next season. I have an itchy feeling about our Native American friends who spend $ for our already wealthy Suns and all the kickbacks they get. I don't want to sound racist cause I am not. I just get sick of the favoritism our tribes get in this great state.
Nevertheless my point is what you all mention. I can just hear them announcing it on national television, everybody say..... "whaaaaaat"???...
I know it's all about the money and USAir blendingh with American but come on lets find a better supporter. Now they will play the Talking Stick commerical 10 X 's more.... fun stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just discussing this with my friend yesterday. Awful name! I will never call it talking stick resort arena!

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's official the name is America West Arena going forward.
Chase is still BOB
Wells Fargo is still Activity Center, LOL

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or "The Purple Palace" ...

Oh, wait ...

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or "The Purple Palace" ...

Oh, wait ...

Madhouse on McDowell... or we name it on the... I cannot remember the President's name of the street, Jefferson?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wil make sure I wear my face paint and headgear with feathers to the first home game next season. I have an itchy feeling about our Native American friends who spend $ for our already wealthy Suns and all the kickbacks they get. I don't want to sound racist cause I am not. I just get sick of the favoritism our tribes get in this great state.
Nevertheless my point is what you all mention. I can just hear them announcing it on national television, everybody say..... "whaaaaaat"???...
I know it's all about the money and USAir blendingh with American but come on lets find a better supporter. Now they will play the Talking Stick commerical 10 X 's more.... fun stuff.

Yeah, nothing racist about any of that! I bet you say "I don't mean to be offensive, but..." and say something offensive, etc. What gives you that itchy feeling about them? What do you think they are going to do? Besides spend their money like anyone else can and name a stadium.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumored new nickname of the Arena: "the Stick"

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, nothing racist about any of that! I bet you say "I don't mean to be offensive, but..." and say something offensive, etc. What gives you that itchy feeling about them? What do you think they are going to do? Besides spend their money like anyone else can and name a stadium.

You don't want to know the truth.......It had to do with a drunk driving Indian and the reservation. I have plenty of bias stories. I am not racist I am just cautious and observant to favoritism.
OK, maybe a little bit by my comment above. I was just pissed.

Lets get back to the reason that I dont like the new name and the financial support. Most importantly the credit that they get. I would rather it be called something else.

Suns7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns have been playing great since the renaming of the Arena!