• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T-Mac Comeback?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found this and thought I'd share it for whoever is interested.

Tracy McGrady - The Game Does Not Leave Gently

Hey, I've noticed that you can turn links like this into words that tell exactly what this link is about. Can anyone with the knowledge do this or just admin people?

Well, nevermind. It looks like this software that runs the Dubs website automatically does it.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMAC needs to find a life after the NBA, or possibly find a job within ORL/HOU/TOR or whatever team will higher him as a "special assistant".

He was a elite at one point, and then his knees gave away. I'll always remember him for 13 pts in 35 seconds.

He was a special player.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He really came out of nowhere. I remember people saying he was Carter's cousin and he was BETTER THAN CARTER. I thought it had to be an exaggeration. He was a lot like Kevin Durant, just a tad smaller. Pure scorer. I was hopeful that somehow the article was going to be an optimistic one, but I know first hand about knee problems. At some point, you just want to go out and shoot some and accept that you can't play in a real game any more.

Not at all likening myself to a pro player, but I do know that it's important to be able to do SOMETHING in sports to please yourself. When nothing is going right, I can always go to the neighborhood Par 3 Course and hit a few 9-hole rounds, go to the gym and play an hour of volleyball with "the volleyball guys", or shoot around at the gym for an hour or so.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMAC for a few short years was better all around than Kobe. HOF for sure.

But now, there's nothing left.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMAC for a few short years was better all around than Kobe. HOF for sure.

But now, there's nothing left.

His 1st comeback with DET was interesting, he still had some game then, its been a few years since, and father time catches up to everyone.

Sad by Grant Hill was a sure fire HOF prior to injuries, the young'uns nowadays probably don't even know who G.Hill was either.

Also, who can forget Tmac's assists to himself?

Takes a lot of confidence and practice to do stuff that in a real game.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His 1st comeback with DET was interesting, he still had some game then, its been a few years since, and father time catches up to everyone.

Sad by Grant Hill was a sure fire HOF prior to injuries, the young'uns nowadays probably don't even know who G.Hill was either.

Also, who can forget Tmac's assists to himself?

Takes a lot of confidence and practice to do stuff that in a real game.

I think someone from Phoenix had a similar play 2 weeks ago.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone from Phoenix had a similar play 2 weeks ago.

I'm only guessing, but it was probably Gerald Green. He must have the highest vertical in the NBA. I think he may have come into the league from high school, if the rules were that way back then. He's a great dunker and really good 3-pt shooter, but nothing much in between.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm only guessing, but it was probably Gerald Green. He must have the highest vertical in the NBA. I think he may have come into the league from high school, if the rules were that way back then. He's a great dunker and really good 3-pt shooter, but nothing much in between.

Still enough to be a multimillionaire, I wish I could sit on a NBA bench and collect a check every year.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3