• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sun Devils 2014 Football Recruiting Class

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's down to UCLA, UA, and ASU. Wasn't too high on ASU supposedly because he was having some off field issues and Graham let him know that's not ok. He's been trying to get on our staffs good graces. Fingers crossed.

Committed to UW it was between Uofa and UW. Actually conmited before you wrote this. Gotta land Sam Jones.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's down to UCLA, UA, and ASU. Wasn't too high on ASU supposedly because he was having some off field issues and Graham let him know that's not ok. He's been trying to get on our staffs good graces. Fingers crossed.

Committed to UW it was between Uofa and UW. Actually committed before you wrote this. Gotta land Sam Jones.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another top AZ recruit going out of State. Graham has only been able to keep 2 of the top 20 thus far.. Needs to be held accountable.. That's pitiful.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Casey probably goes to Stanford more bad news Lazarus got an offer from USC.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodman brothers look promising.. Westerman is obviously a stud. McCray's highlights are impressive. JC kids add depth.. Anderson had some very good offers.. Need one more big OL commit and we'll be fine.. Not too many left though.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Neal transfer to Arizona State or Arizona? I can't remember but I really think he'll be a good player.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need lb and d line commits.

No. We're actually really deep at those two position groups. We brought in 6 defensive lineman last class and already have two in this class.. Graham has said that the LBs are the deepest of any group. We need Offensive Lineman and another RB.

Neal went to AZ.. He's a thug and will fit right in.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would people want to go to USC right now? I guess its more of a thing of I got offered to USC, but I dont wanna go there or some players do want to go there.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would people want to go to USC right now? I guess its more of a thing of I got offered to USC, but I dont wanna go there or some players do want to go there.

Why? Pride, tradition, history, culture, exposure, networks, attendance, support, and facility's.

Most college athletes want two things playing time and exposure. But those two things aren't equal at every venue. You're going to get exposure at USC if you get playing time is up to the athlete. The end goal is the same.. Playing on Sunday.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sell at ASU is,

You can be the difference. We will get you the exposure. We will get you the playing time. We will give you everything you need to make it to the next level. Look at Terrell Suggs, look at Will Sutton last year, look at Marion Grice, look at Jaelen Strong.. That can be you.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Pride, tradition, history, culture, exposure, networks, attendance, support, and facility's.

Most college athletes want two things playing time and exposure. But those two things aren't equal at every venue. You're going to get exposure at USC if you get playing time is up to the athlete. The end goal is the same.. Playing on Sunday.

Yea but you won't be competative with the amount of scholarships they have now. The jerseys are ugly. In today's game and with the style of recruits we have Ucla>USC in my opinion.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but you won't be competative with the amount of scholarships they have now. The jerseys are ugly. In today's game and with the style of recruits we have Ucla>USC in my opinion.

USC holds the record for most first round draft picks in CFB.

The scholarship limitations didn't hurt Woods, Barkley, and McDonald. USC will be good again and will always out recruit us. Just the nature of the beast. We can eventually change that but A LOT would need to happen.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC holds the record for most first round draft picks in CFB.

The scholarship limitations didn't hurt Woods, Barkley, and McDonald. USC will be good again and will always out recruit us. Just the nature of the beast. We can eventually change that but A LOT would need to happen.

Sick new stadium design and not the maxi pad!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick new stadium design and not the maxi pad!

I like the new design. Once there's actually fabric/canvas on the roof I think it'll look much better than the rendering. Plus, very rarely will you be looking at it from the sky.. The viewpoint will be from the base looking up and it won't look so maxi pad like. The field will be cooler which means more day games which means more east coast/south exposure which means more recruits. Less overall seating will allow us to sell out more and give us a better look on tv.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the new design. Once there's actually fabric/canvas on the roof I think it'll look much better than the rendering. Plus, very rarely will you be looking at it from the sky.. The viewpoint will be from the base looking up and it won't look so maxi pad like. The field will be cooler which means more day games which means more east coast/south exposure which means more recruits. Less overall seating will allow us to sell out more and give us a better look on tv.

That design is to expensive. Though.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG recruiting weekend vs Washington. So far I've got..

Manny Wilkins
Demario Richard
DJ Calhoun
Tashon Smallwood
Mike Lazarus