• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone discuss draft dates yet?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that im aware of but thats also why I wanted to share the times ill be out of touch.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If memory serves, last year the B Suicide started 2 or 3 days after the A Suicide and may have finished ahead of them. No worries.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding is he is just a legend.
Our lives change like the weather,
But A legend, never dies...

Primary season is slowing down a bit. We can pry him away from the PF long enough to draft a Suicide team. I think. I hope. Maybe. Idk.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing a few more names out there cdumler7, whywork2, femurov, draft crazy, rockinkuwait, and clayton

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. The B doesn't have 12 owners?
whywork and femurov are names I like, if they're interested.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just throwing a few more names out there cdumler7, whywork2, femurov, draft crazy, rockinkuwait, and clayton
All good candidates. Get enough of these guys involved , perhaps we could start a second dynasty league next year.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good candidates. Get enough of these guys involved , perhaps we could start a second dynasty league next year.

I wouldn't mind running or co-running/setting up a dynasty league if there is interest

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't mind running or co-running/setting up a dynasty league if there is interest
I'm all for it, but not sure there is time for this year. What I'd like is to see two leagues that could play each other in the playoffs. AFC vs NFC like. Think Monkee and Average Joe have expressed interest . Other possible candidates , Face, Canefan, bksballer, split up the Lefty/ Fuzzy. Add your candidates , could slide a couple of owners over from our dynasty league, because 14 is kind of over kill. Could happen, but next year. You need to recruit enough owners, then balance out the # of owners in the leagues.

Go for it!

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm all for it, but not sure there is time for this year. What I'd like is to see two leagues that could play each other in the playoffs. AFC vs NFC like. Think Monkee and Average Joe have expressed interest . Other possible candidates , Face, Canefan, bksballer, split up the Lefty/ Fuzzy. Add your candidates , could slide a couple of owners over from our dynasty league, because 14 is kind of over kill. Could happen, but next year. You need to recruit enough owners, then balance out the # of owners in the leagues.

Go for it!

So i'll put something up tomorrow/later today just trying to get my ducks in a row
Fantrax league 10,12, or 14 owners with a combined playoff starting next year and possibly a redraft since a couple owners might be swapping leagues? Would duplicate players be allowed during the playoffs or redraft for the playoffs?

The A's
Treff
Harold
Steeler
Micro
Smitty
Foot
Chef
Ram
Milk
Fuzzy/Lefty
TKO
Barilko
Trudem
OBX

MBBRLers not currently in the "A" dynasty league
Monkey
Joe
Face
Bandit
BK
WW
TLance
Sam
Lefty/Yellow are co managers
Stomp

MIA
Dawg
Zeptepi

Hope i didn't miss anyone

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go for it!
The problem with trying to slide owners over is rosters. Let's say two move over, that means the new owners have zero chance in the draft to get any players from those rosters. Unless any of the owners who have chosen to move want to completely start over.

And we couldn't move up and move down each season like the standard league bc of, again, rosters.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with trying to slide owners over is rosters. Let's say two move over, that means the new owners have zero chance in the draft to get any players from those rosters. Unless any of the owners who have chosen to move want to completely start over.

And we couldn't move up and move down each season like the standard league bc of, again, rosters.
Yeah your right. Nix the sliding owners over.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nix is right no point having a dynasty then changing the core of the format which is what makes it a dynasty league