• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suicide B- league

Vote on new members to replace those that dropped out.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride hope Jordan Reed does well for you until I play you of course. He I feel is the poster board player for these Suicide leagues. You risk taking him and he can win you a few games or he can get hurt again then if you don't have a reliable starter or backup TE you are screwed. I debated taking him many many times but just didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. I was like Lance Armstrong and just couldn't grab my balls and do it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SteelersPride hope Jordan Reed does well for you until I play you of course. He I feel is the poster board player for these Suicide leagues. You risk taking him and he can win you a few games or he can get hurt again then if you don't have a reliable starter or backup TE you are screwed. I debated taking him many many times but just didn't have the balls to pull the trigger. I was like Lance Armstrong and just couldn't grab my balls and do it.
lmao , yeah ur right he is the exact player these leagues are set up for. but i figured why not. i gripped up and took em

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T-minus 25 picks & about 20 hours left (depending on which time zone OBX was referring to)

C'mon you sloots!

It's more like these songs with this draft
or

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao , yeah ur right he is the exact player these leagues are set up for. but i figured why not. i gripped up and took em

Random post but you don't show up as having green active symbol after you post. Either you sign off right away or you are special like we know you are.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck trying to stream him & Ertz. Both are going to be solid starters early on. If they both manage to stay healthy then you'll get headaches trying to decide between them.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck trying to stream him & Ertz. Both are going to be solid starters early on. If they both manage to stay healthy then you'll get headaches trying to decide between them.
i knoiw right, good problem to have though

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@SteelersPride trying to pick each week. You know the one you pick the other player on the bench will always score more.
th

th

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knoiw right, good problem to have though
Truth. I'd be more concerned about only having 4 WRs if I were you. But this is suicide! Gotta take risks! There's no winning formula here

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Travis Kelce loved Alex Smith and so will Jordan Reed when he is on the field. It is weird when you look at players profile pictures then you look at Jordan Reeds you see this.
th

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never take two TE so this year i did

My first year (last year) I took 2 defenses :L
and they both werent excellent Chiefs and Broncos. I litterally had more players on IR then actually playing and still wound up finishing 6-8.

QB Palmer
RB Eddie Lazy
RB Lesean Mccoy
RB James Conner
RB Sproles
WR Garcon
WR D-Jax
WR Nelson
TE Delanie Walker

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first year (last year) I took 2 defenses :L
and they both werent excellent Chiefs and Broncos. I litterally had more players on IR then actually playing and still wound up finishing 6-8.

QB Palmer
RB Eddie Lazy
RB Lesean Mccoy
RB James Conner
RB Sproles
WR Garcon
WR D-Jax
WR Nelson
TE Delanie Walker
My team was hot garbage last season... I lost almost 75-80% of my starting lineup in the first couple months of the season. It was a downward spiral all year.

Think I only won 2 games?

Last edited:

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s surprising that OBX took Rodgers in the 3rd and not a single one of us took a QB till the 5th round. 21 picks later Russell Wilson went starting the domino effect.